Cam Newton and Kia Proctor‘s family continues to grow.
Proctor announced on Instagram that the couple welcomed their third child on Friday, July 6, another son.
“Welcome to the world baby boy,” Proctor said in the caption of a photo of Newton holding on to her pronounced baby bump.
She didn’t share details about their son’s name just yet, but considering the names of the couples other kids, there’s no doubt that it will be a unique moniker.
Proctor announced in March that she was expecting again:
And leading up to the delivery of baby #3, Proctor shared some stunning maternity shots, as well as a family portrait:
While he hasn’t spoken publicly on the new baby (his Instagram has been pretty much bare for a while), in general, Newton revealed last year that fatherhood had changed him for the better.
“Fatherhood has been great. … I’m not as bad as I thought I was!” he said in 2017 to Yahoo Celebrity. “It’s something that a person can never really prep for, but for me I just want to be available, and it’s helped me be a better man.”
- T.I. Breaks Down How To Get Black Lives To Matter To Corporations [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The Truth About The Beef Between The Rock & Tyrese [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Cardi B Is Already The Big Winner Of The 2018 MTV VMAs [EXCLUSIVE]
- Steph Curry Gets Ankles Broken By Golf Caddie [VIDEO]
- Coupon Carl Got Himself And Another CVS Employee Fired