Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been married since 2001. She reflected on a time in 2008 where they realized they were together, but not. Erica mentioned that the love and passion wasn’t there, but they would go to events together and just work.
Warryn would do business deals and Erica the same, when they got back to the hotel would justify not spending time together by saying they were collecting checks. Over the years they realized a shift needed to happen in their marriage.
Erica also blames both of them for those incidents, but now they’re all good. GRIFF spoke about his ex-wife and how she would plan dates night and speak to him as a friend sometimes because her wife side hated him. What do you to keep your relationship fresh?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wellness Week: 3 Ways to Protect Your Mental Health During Lockdown
- Front Page News: When to Expect Your Coronavirus Stimulus Check [VIDEO]
- Man Infected With COVID-19 Spits In Train Passenger’s Face Before Dropping Dead
- Money Matters: Why Entrepreneurs Should Take Advantage of The Paycheck Protection Program [VIDEO]
- Drake Shows Us His Mansion, Quarantine Style With New Song “Toosie Slide” [WATCH]
- Bill Withers, ‘Ain’t No Sunshine’ & ‘Lovely Day’ Singer Dead At 81
- DaBaby Pulls Up On Childhood Crush Raven Symone After Talking On Instagram Live [WATCH]
- John Legend Takes Over #RSMS’ Instagram Live, Performs Snippet Of “Actions” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Here Is The Lowdown On Friday’s ‘NBA 2K’ Players Tournament
- New World Order: Only True Millennials Remember When Life Was Like THIS 20 Years Ago B.C (Before Corona)