Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been married since 2001. She reflected on a time in 2008 where they realized they were together, but not. Erica mentioned that the love and passion wasn’t there, but they would go to events together and just work.
Warryn would do business deals and Erica the same, when they got back to the hotel would justify not spending time together by saying they were collecting checks. Over the years they realized a shift needed to happen in their marriage.
Erica also blames both of them for those incidents, but now they’re all good. GRIFF spoke about his ex-wife and how she would plan dates night and speak to him as a friend sometimes because her wife side hated him. What do you to keep your relationship fresh?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- News You Can’t Use: Where To Find A Good Woman If You’re Over 40 [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Mics Will Be Muted At Upcoming Debate [WATCH]
- Cardi B Deads Her Twitter Account Due To Backlash Of Reuniting With Offset
- #RHOP Monique Samuels Brings Up Receipts That Candiace Dillard Wanted Millions After Winery Fight
- I Can’t Fight Baby: Guards Didn’t Help R. Kelly While He Caught Jail Fade, Allegedly
- Twitter Reacts To Cheating Houston Astros Not Making It To The World Series
- Beyonce Announces Ivy Park ‘Drip 2’ Collection Drop
- As She Should: Ari Lennox Is Trending Just For Being Beautiful
- Aww Damn: Black Billionaire Who Promised To Pay Tuition Debt of Morehouse Students Admits To Tax Fraud
- Big Date Energy: You Can Now Rent Out An Entire AMC Theater For $99