Rudy should be better than this. But alas, Keshia Knight Pulliam has dragged her ex-husband, former NFL player Ed Hartwell, in rap song form.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Jasmine Brand first reported that woman we first loved via The Cosby Show is rapping on her brother Kofa’s song called “Cipher” from his new project Heat Rises 2.
Besides a jab at Donald Trump’s hair (she worked with the buffoon in chief on Celebrity Apprentice), she aimed bars at her baby daddy.
“My baby daddy hit the switch up, I knew I should’ve got a prenup,” spits the 38-year-old actress under her “Peaches” rap moniker.
That is all. See for yourself below.
- Big Baller Brand Minus Lonzo Ball Is Back, Launches New Website
- Lauren London Shuts Down Diddy Dating Rumors, Says “Stop F*ckin Playing With Me”
- Kyrie Irving To Miss The Rest of The Season Due To Shoulder Injury
- Gary’s Tea with Special Guest Erykah Badu: Erykah Has A Lot To Celebrate! [LISTEN]
- Prayers Up! Model Slick Woods Suffers Seizure, Shows Swollen Face & Lips On Instagram
Keshia Knight Pulliam Drags Her Ex In Rap Song [VIDEO] was originally published on hiphopwired.com