Rudy should be better than this. But alas, Keshia Knight Pulliam has dragged her ex-husband, former NFL player Ed Hartwell, in rap song form.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Jasmine Brand first reported that woman we first loved via The Cosby Show is rapping on her brother Kofa’s song called “Cipher” from his new project Heat Rises 2.
Besides a jab at Donald Trump’s hair (she worked with the buffoon in chief on Celebrity Apprentice), she aimed bars at her baby daddy.
“My baby daddy hit the switch up, I knew I should’ve got a prenup,” spits the 38-year-old actress under her “Peaches” rap moniker.
That is all. See for yourself below.
- Antoine Fuqua & Wife Lela Rochon All Smiles At Daughter’s Play Post-Scandal [PHOTO]
- Admit It: You Totally Forgot About These Disney Channel Movies
- New Research Shows Fewer Americans Believe In God
- Who Wore It Best? Beyoncé, Eve, And Kourtney Kardashian All Love This Blinged Out Naeem Khan Suit [POLL]
- Bag Secured: Stephen A. Smith Now ESPN’s Highest Paid Sportscaster
Keshia Knight Pulliam Drags Her Ex In Rap Song [VIDEO] was originally published on hiphopwired.com