While Bill Cosby awaits his sentencing after being convicted of sexual assault, he is getting new lawyers. The disgraced comedian has fired his entire legal team.
Reports Page Six:
Convicted sexual predator Bill Cosby has canned his entire legal team ahead of his Sept. 25 sentencing, his spokesman told The Post.
“Joseph P. Green Jr. is Mr. Cosby’s new attorney,” Andrew Wyatt said after the news broke that Cosby had tossed all of his high-powered legal team.
The mass-firing occurs as the 80-year-old faces sentencing in September on three counts of aggravated indecent assault for drugging and molesting Andrea Constand in his suburban Philadelphia home in January 2004.
Cosby was convicted at his April retrial, and faces up to 10 years behind bars on each count.
It’s worth noting that Cosby previously dismissed the team whose trial ended with a mistrial in 2017.
Cosby is currently out on bail, and rocking an ankle monitor. In other news, maybe Camille isn’t leaving him after all.
- New Show Alert! Keyshia Cole Headed Back To BET With Her New Family
- 24-Year-Old YouTuber Weds 61-Year-Old Girlfriend She Met On Tinder [VIDEO]
- Missing Man Found After 10 Years Behind Refrigerator Of Supermarket Where He Worked
- Cardi B Posts & Deletes Alarming ‘Wish I Was Dead’ Tweet, Fans Send Her Positivity
- Father Of 6 Breaks Neck After Getting Hit By Heavy Wave At The Beach