It looks someone was having a field day on Buffalo Wild Wings’ Twitter account. Whether it was an unknown hacker or a disgruntled employee, the restaurant’s account was bombarded with vulgar and racist tweets that were so offensive that they were actually hilarious.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The tweets have since been deleted but you can’t get anything passed Twitter users and their screenshots.
Buffalo Wild Wings issued an apology for the rogue tweets.
- How Jeremih Got Kicked Off His Own Tour [EXCLUSIVE]
- Praise Break: “O Holy Night” Version That Will Make You Call Out For God [EXCLUSIVE]
- Da Brat Talks About How Wendy Williams Scared Her [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Trifling Fox News Thinks Patti LaBelle Is Aretha Franklin
- Rickey Smiley: “Work With The Spirit Of Excellence” [EXCLUSIVE]
Hacker Sends Spicy Tweets From Buffalo Wild Wings’ Twitter Account was originally published on globalgrind.com