Marlon Wayans has been a successful actor and comedian since the early 90s. But that isn’t stopping him from growing his brand.
Most recently, he launched a comedy special on Netflix and he’s starring in Marlon on NBC. The funny man called into the TJMS to discuss his latest projects and gush about his teenage daughter who is headed to USC next year.
Check out the full interview above!
We Tried To Make It Work: Divorced Celebs
1. Mike EppsSource:PR Photos 1 of 19
2. Dwayne WadeSource:PR 2 of 19
3. Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Honsou3 of 19
4. Usher and Tameka Raymond were once married…but as we know, it didn’t work out.4 of 19
5. Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey5 of 19
6. Mashonda Tifrere was once married to Swizz Beatz.6 of 19
7. Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose7 of 19
8. Kimora and Russell Simmons8 of 19
9. Janet Jackson has been divorced…twice.Source:AP) 9 of 19
10. Tamar Braxton & Vincent filed for divorce10 of 19
11. ‘All My Children’ star and current guest star on ‘Power’ Debbi Morgan has been married…and divorced four times.11 of 19
12. Eric Benet was married to and divorced from Halle Berry. Now they are both married to other people.12 of 19
13. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz were once husband and wife.13 of 19
14. And we thought it would last – Evelyn Lozada and Ocho Cinco.14 of 19
15. Yup, Shaunie really was a basketball wife, she was married to Shaquille O’Neal.15 of 19
16. Allen and Tawanna Iverson are legally divorced, but have apparently reconciled, although they haven’t remarried.16 of 19
17. Not quite divorced yet, but the papers have been filed and it’s been finalized…but will Khloe and Lamar go through with it?17 of 19
18. Gina Torres & Laurence Fishburne were officially divorced in October of 201718 of 19
19. Jill Scott19 of 19
Marlon Wayans Reveals Why He’ll Always Take Care Of His Children’s Mother was originally published on blackamericaweb.com