The posts have brought yet more attention to Reid’s blog, as last month, she claimed that a number of old posts containing homophobic sentiments were placed on her blog by hackers.
Reid hired a cybersecurity expert to investigate the matter and her attorney claimed the FBI opened its own probe into the alleged hacking. But Reid ultimately acknowledged that she could not prove that she had been hacked.
“Many of you have seen these blog posts circulating online and on social media. Many of them are homophobic, discriminatory and outright weird and hateful,” she said on the April 28 edition of her weekend program, “AM Joy.”
“I genuinely do not believe I wrote those hateful things because they are completely alien to me,” Reid added. “But I can definitely understand based on things I have tweeted and have written in the past why some people don’t believe me.”
Supporters of Reid have concluded that she is a consistent target for the alt-Right media and bots to attack.
Do you agree?
- Sweet Nothings: Man Stabbed McDonald’s Customer After Argument Sparked Over Too Much Sugar In Coffee
- Eddie Murphy Secured The Bag In Three Picture, First-Look Film Deal With Amazon Studios
- Gary’s Tea: Brat Loves Judy! Da Brat Announces Her Official Wedding Date With Jesseca ‘Judy’ Dupart [WATCH]
- EXCLUSIVE: This Is What Rev Al Sharpton Found Out About The Haiti Migrants At The Texas Border
- The Hot Girl Coach Is Here: Megan Thee Stallion & Her Knees Star In Nike’s Latest “Play New” Campaign
PHOTO: Joy Ann Reid MSNBC Screenshot
Joy Reid Once Again Under Fire For 9/11 Conspiracy Theories was originally published on blackamericaweb.com