Jussie Smollett joined “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about the season finale of the show “Empire.” If you don’t know by now Boo Boo Kitty was killed and it was pretty sad for her to leave the cast. Jussie spoke about how he hugged her all the time because he knew this would be her final season.
Although we won’t see her anymore the cast still will since she’s married to one of the co-stars. Jussie also spoke about going on tour in Germany, South Africa as well as the states. It’s been such a great time and is blessed to have the opportunity.
He told the team that music is a universal language and is a connection between us. While in South Africa he filmed the video for “Hurt People” and hired all Black South African people to work on the video. Jussie also gave some insight on what he’s doing for his birthday this year, but listen to here where the party is!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Lamar Odom Wants to Avenge Nate Robinson and Take On Jake Paul In The Boxing Ring
- Congrats! Naomi Campbell A Mother At 50, Shares Photo Of First Baby
- Ab-Soul Announces That His New Album Is Coming Soon
- Singer Jon B. Gets His Roses In Our BAW Exclusive With The Journalist Who Wrote His Biography
- Netflix Announces ‘Bridgerton’ Prequel About The Young Black Queen Who Changed Everything
- Say It Ain’t So: Kenya Barris Reveals ‘black-ish’ Has Been Renewed For Its Final Season
- ‘Egregious Disregard’: Family Of Black Man Fatally Shot By Georgia Cops Launch Justice Petition
- Historic $10 Million Settlement For Andre Hill’s Police Killing In Columbus Is Called ‘The Right Thing’
- Report: Four Shot Outside Atlanta’s Popular Trap Museum
- ‘Black-ish’ Coming To A Close With Upcoming 8th & Final Season