Pusha T joined the show to talk about his new album, “Daytona,” which Headkrack called a masterpiece. Pusha revealed that the album title is based off his favorite watch, the Rolex Daytona, because he doesn’t put time limits on himself or music anymore.
Pusha added that it’s more pressure on him overseeing other artists projects like Kanye West, Big Sean than his own, because everyone doesn’t have that same luxury of time with their projects as he does. Plus, Pusha also reveals how much of Nas’s new album was produced by Kanye West and what to expect from Teyana Taylor’s new album.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Best Natural Oils To Put Under Your Eyes
- Signs He’s Never Going To Be The Man You Deserve
- Report: Deal Reached in Jussie Smollett Case
- John Gray Denies Cheating, Defends His Wife, Aventer Gray
- Kim Burrell Goes Viral For Sharing Her Preference For Le’Andria Johnson Over Fantasia [VIDEO]
- Congrats: Derrick Rose & Wife Alaina Expecting Baby Number Two
- Yung Joc Gets 3-D Tupac Haircut [PHOTOS]
- Michael Avenatti Arrest Gives R. Kelly’s Lawyer Boost In Sex Tape Defense
- Is Issa Rae Engaged To Longtime Boyfriend Louis Diame? [PHOTOS]
- Did Wendy Williams’ Husband Welcome A New Baby With His Alleged Mistress?