Pusha T joined the show to talk about his new album, “Daytona,” which Headkrack called a masterpiece. Pusha revealed that the album title is based off his favorite watch, the Rolex Daytona, because he doesn’t put time limits on himself or music anymore.
Pusha added that it’s more pressure on him overseeing other artists projects like Kanye West, Big Sean than his own, because everyone doesn’t have that same luxury of time with their projects as he does. Plus, Pusha also reveals how much of Nas’s new album was produced by Kanye West and what to expect from Teyana Taylor’s new album.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lil Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- Michelle Obama Officiates Wedding In Chicago [VIDEO]
- Clubbing While Black: Bar’s Ban Of Do-Rags And Hoodies Sends Subtle Racist Message, Customer Says
- What We Know About New Search Warrants For Surveillance Video In The Botham Jean Death Investigation
- Ben Carson Links Brett Kavanough’s Accuser To A Socialist Plot And ‘Wet Hornets’
- Texas Superintendent Resigns After Racist Deshaun Watson Comment Goes Viral
- Wu-Tang Clan’s RZA Teams Up With White Castle For Its Vegan Slider
- Rihanna Named An Ambassador Of Barbados
- Blame Kendu: Mary J. Blige Sued For Allegedly Bailing On L.A. Rental Mansion
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday