Saquon Barkley is living his dreams after being drafted second overall to the New York Giants. He knows his life is about to change and with those changes will come a lot more attention — and groupies.
The new groupies and side chicks must have been on Saquon’s mind because during his NFL draft interview, he not only forgot to shout out his girlfriend, he didn’t seem like even wanted to.
Poor Anna, are you okay?
- Did Wendy Williams’ Estranged Husband, Kevin Hunter, Get Into A Fight With Their Son?
- Neighbor Calls Cops On Black Woman Because She Played Her Malcom X & Angela Davis Speeches Too Loud
- Monica Says “I Just Didn’t Expect To Be A 38-Year-Old Single Mom Of Three” Following Divorce
- Sherri Shepherd Reveals What Reversed Her Type 2 Diabetes Diagnosis
- Homeless Memphis Teen Named Valedictorian, Awarded $3 Million In Scholarships
Newly Drafted New York Giant Gives His Girlfriend The Most Awkward Shoutout Ever [VIDEO] was originally published on globalgrind.com