Bishop Joseph Walker III wants to encourage you in his new book, “No Opportunity Wasted: The Art Of Execution.” He spoke to Rickey Smiley about how everyone has a purpose and you must live your life in purpose. Walker also mentioned that there are so many people with visions, but don’t know how to execute plans to make things happen.
There can also be people in your life that try to criticize what you are doing, but hasn’t constructed anything for themselves. He also wants you to stop trying to copy others and put time in making things for yourself. Walker said, “People see your glory, but don’t know your story.” Listen to Bishop Joseph Walker III inspiring words.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘The Topic Of Plastic Surgery Should Be Mute’: Shereé Whitfield Talks Real Housewives, Love, Fashion, And Family
- Play Fortnite? You Can Claim Part of A $245M FTC Settlement!
- Black Teenager Receives In-School Suspension For Refusing To Cut His Locs
- adidas CEO Feels Kanye West “Didn’t Mean” Any of The Antisemitic Things He Said On Social Media
- Fat Joe Blesses Bill Clinton With A Pair of Terror Squad Air Force 1’s
- Paul Wall’s New Look Makes Him “Unrecognizable” To Fans
- Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Debut Baby Riot Rose Mayers In New Family Photoshoot
- adidas CEO Breaks Silence On Kanye West’s Anti-Semitic Controversy: “I Don’t Think He Meant What He Said”
- Lil Wayne Drops Surprise Pre-Save Link To His Upcoming Mixtape ‘Tha Fix Before Tha VI’
- Fat Joe Gifts Bill Clinton A Pair Of Terror Squad x Nike Air Force 1s
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Happy Anniversary! 40 New Edition Photos That Show Their 40-Year Evolution
Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
What Your Favorite Celebs Wore to the MTV VMA Awards
Brandon Hunter, Former NBA Player, Dies At 42
Jamie Foxx Spotted With Blonde Girlfriend On Vacation In Mexico, Social Media Has Jokes
Megan Thee Stallion and Justin Timberlake Backstage of VMAs Appear Heated, Social Media is Ready to Ride! [WATCH]