This navy seal just gave The Game a huge shoutout, and it’s probably not for what you’d expect.
Retired U.S. Navy SEAL Robert O’Neill, who is credited with firing the kill shot that ended Osama Bin Laden, recently revealed that he got some motivation for the mission by bumping Game’s track, “Red Nation” that fateful night.
TMZ caught up with O’Neill on Saturday near Washington D.C., and they picked his brain about his song selection for what would end up being one of the most important nights of his life. The American hero said about his song selection, “The night of [the raid], yeah, I actually listened to ‘Red Nation’ by The Game. Yeah, that’s no kidding…He’s got some good stuff going on.”
So The Game might have had some influence on the Navy SEALS killing Osama Bin Laden…probably not what most people would expect from the Compton emcee, but if you’ve listened to “Red Nation” you’d know it does a good job of getting everyone pumped up. Shoutout to Robert O’Neill for his taste in music.
- A Twitter User Hilariously Dubbed A NYC Streetballer “Hookah Doncic” After Video of Him Smoking While Hooping Goes Viral
- Gary’s Tea: Will LeBron James Face Charges For Pushing A Fan?! [WATCH]
- Snoop Dogg and Kevin Hart Provide Some Hilarious Olympics Commentary with New Show
- Hot Spot: Family Breaks Silence On The Passing Of Fetty Wap’s 4-Year-Old Daughter [WATCH]
- Wendy’s Manager Fired For Calling Black Woman ‘B**ch’ On Camera [VIDEO]
- Jay-Z Wants to Hire 100 People To Help Reopen 40/40 Club
- Study Confirms Cops Treat Black Drivers With Less Respect Than White Counterparts
- Did Nelly & His Longtime Girlfriend Shantel Jackson Break Up Years Ago?
- Simone Biles Is Back: Olympian Will Compete In Final Women’s Gymnastics Event
- Was Comedian Michael Che Wrong For Sharing Jokes About Simone Biles’ Sexual Assault?
Navy Seal Listened To The Game’s “Red Nation” Before Killing Osama Bin Laden was originally published on globalgrind.com