TMZ reports that Herbert is being ordered by a judge to pay $65,000 after he failed to make payments on the vehicle. Documents say that he was so far behind in payments that the company he leased the car from, Manhattan Leasing, repossessed the car.
The company sold the car to a new buyer but have reported that they lost more than $62,000. The Florida judge believes Herbert is the one to pay that money back.
Manhattan Leasing is trying to get the money in California where Herbert now is.
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas That Also Support Black Business
- 4 Ways To Celebrate Juneteenth
- Gary’s Tea: Woman Claims That Carmelo Anthony Is The Father Of Her Twins Amidst LaLa Filing Divorce
- Congress Officially Makes Juneteenth A National Holiday Beginning This Year
- R. Kelly’s Former House Of Horror In ATL Sells For Almost $2 Million
- Big Boi Lists “The Dungeon” Recording Studio On Airbnb
- Did Mariah Carey Reignite Eminem Beef With Her “Obsessed” Anniversary Tribute?
- La La Anthony Files For Divorce From Carmelo Anthony After 11 Years Of Marriage
- Kevin Hart Says Having A Daughter Helped Him Mature: ‘You Think In Ways You Never Thought Before’
- Sheila Jackson Lee Shares The Importance Of Juneteenth Becoming A Federal Holiday [WATCH]
Behind the Scenes at The Willie Moore Jr. Show [PHOTOS]
1. The Manns
1 of 11
2. Willie Moore with Evelyn Lozada and her daughter
2 of 11
3. Mary Mary and Willie
3 of 11
4. No Malice and Willie
4 of 11
5. Willie and Jennifer Williams
5 of 11
6. William Mcdowell
6 of 11
7. The Hairstons
7 of 11
8. Dr. Ian Smith with Willie Moore Jr.
8 of 11
9. The Walls Group stopped by!
9 of 11
10. Willie Moore with the "Growing up Hip-Hop" cast
10 of 11
11. Willie Moore with the Ron Carter Academy
11 of 11