TMZ reports that Herbert is being ordered by a judge to pay $65,000 after he failed to make payments on the vehicle. Documents say that he was so far behind in payments that the company he leased the car from, Manhattan Leasing, repossessed the car.
The company sold the car to a new buyer but have reported that they lost more than $62,000. The Florida judge believes Herbert is the one to pay that money back.
Manhattan Leasing is trying to get the money in California where Herbert now is.
- Rickey Smiley Thanks Those Who Attended Brandon Smiley’s ‘Standing Ovation’ Memorial [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Beyoncé Breaks Record For Most GRAMMY Wins In History [WATCH]
- Should The Monday After Super Bowl Be A National Holiday? [WATCH]
- Lizzo Credits Prince & Beyoncé During Grammy Speech
- Beyoncé Is Now The Most Grammy Awarded Artist In History With 32 Wins
- Viola DavisIs Officially An EGOT Winner After Recent Grammy Win
- Harlem-Based High School Squash Team Makes Sports History
- Lizzo ‘Hard Launches’ Her Boyfriend On Instagram After Pre-Grammys Party
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama To Launch Podcast Inspired By Memoir ‘The Light We Carry’
- Hip-Hop Legend E-40 Donates $100K To His Alma Mater Grambling State University