Malia Obama was recently spotted with her rumored boyfriend Rory Farquharson in New York City recently. But social media users want to know more about the guy that is making a big impression on Barack and Michelle Obama‘s oldest daughter.
Here are three interesting facts about Farquaharson:
- He is British: Farquaharson, a 19-year-old student who began attending Harvard last year, had lived with his family in Woodbridge, England, a historical riverside town that has a population of 11,000, according to UK’s The Sun. He is seemingly enjoying his time in the U.S. with Obama, who joined him in a walk in NYC’s Soho neighborhood Saturday.
- He comes from a finance industry legacy: Obama’s rumored guy is the son of Charles Farquaharson, 57, a chief executive of Insight Investment Management Limited. His mother Catherine Farquaharson, 58, is a qualified accountant, according to The Sun.
- He went to boarding school: Farquaharson formerly attended a boarding school overseas. He was named the “head boy” at the prestigious Rugby School from 2015 to 2016 in Rugby, England, The Telegraph reported. Farquharson was described as “popular” and “quite a catch,” said one of his school friends. He also represented his school in golf and rugby matches as well as was a member of the school’s chemistry club, the Blue Bunsen Society.
Conversations about the eldest Obama daughter, who follows her parents at Harvard, have turned from her academics to her love life on social media since she was first spotted with Farquharson in November when they attended a football game between Harvard and Yale. Many people showed love for the former first daughter’s developing relationship with Farquharson.
- Janet Jackson Credits Relationship With God In Fight Against Lifelong Depression
- Trump Reportedly Wanted Ivanka To Get Breast Implants And Used Her As A “Shield” To Cheat On Melania
- Cleveland Cavaliers’ Larry Nance, Jr. Gets Married [PHOTO]
- XXXTentacion’s Mom Reveals He Had A Child On The Way, Fans Are Joyous And Skeptical
- Rickey Smiley Shows Off His Diving Skills! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Jim Jones Arrested After Car Chase, Caught With Guns & Pills
- What Should Happen To The Man Who Filmed T.I. With Another Woman [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why People Think XXXTentacion Faked His Death [EXCLUSIVE]
- Juicy Explains Why Mary J. Blige Should Not Have To Pay Spousal Support [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor Shoots Wal-Mart Gunman
11 Reasons We Are Thankful For President Barack Obama
1. We’ll never forget the moment President Obama said Trayvon Martin could have been his son.Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. And let’s not forget President Obama was the man behind capturing and killing Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.Source:Getty 2 of 10
3. He also rejoiced when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of protecting same-sex marriage.Source:Getty 3 of 10
4. He always gets his hands a little dirty.Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. He genuinely, wholeheartedly, loves the kids.Source:Getty 5 of 10
6. Plus, he’s all about b-ball.Source:Getty 6 of 10
7. He made two of our favorite players the happiest men on Earth.Source:Getty 7 of 10
8. … And what a beautiful example for men on how to treat the ladies in your life.Source:Getty 8 of 10
9. There will never be another as suave as President Obama & for that alone, we’re thankful.Source:Getty 9 of 10
10. He gave us hope…10 of 10