Diana Ross has had such a legendary career, it’s only right that various tributes have honored the pop diva.
While concepts can range from big hair to sparkly outfits, one dance duo decided to go against the grain.
Yorelis YoE Apolinario and SHEstreet brought whole new power to Diana’s track “Muscles” with their robotic movements below.
Diana Ross herself was even impressed with the emotional clip.
A testament to how creative you can be, even with the slow tracks!
- Barbados Elects Island’s First Female Prime Minister
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’ Historic Win in Georgia’s Primary Race
- Kendrick Lamar Reportedly Threatens To Pull Music From Spotify
- Kim Kardashian Tried To Slander Rhymefest, He Responded Eloquently
- 11-Year-Old Receives Southern University Scholarship
- Regina King Headed To HBO With “Watchmen”
- Teen Who Was Once Homeless Receives Full-Ride Scholarship To Harvard University
- Black Entrepreneur Inks Major Tea Distribution Deal With Sam’s Club
- Prank Call: “Your Racial Tones Are Totally Inappropriate” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Allen Iverson Stars In New KITH x Mitchell & Ness Campaign [PHOTOS]
17 Of Diana Ross’ Most Iconic Looks [PHOTOS]
1. Diana Ross: Style Icon1 of 18
2. Diana Ross2 of 18
3. Diana Ross3 of 18
4. Diana Ross4 of 18
5. Diana Ross5 of 18
6. Diana Ross6 of 18
7. Diana Ross7 of 18
8. Diana Ross8 of 18
9. Diana Ross9 of 18
10. Diana Ross & The Supremes10 of 18
11. Diana Ross11 of 18
12. Diana Ross12 of 18
13. Diana Ross & The Supremes13 of 18
14. Diana Ross14 of 18
15. Diana Ross15 of 18
16. Diana Ross16 of 18
17. Diana Ross17 of 18
18. Diana Ross18 of 18
Two Dancers Pay Tribute To Diana Ross In The Most Incredible Way [VIDEO] was originally published on globalgrind.com