Kim titled her announcement to her fans saying “We’re So In Love.”
“We are incredibly grateful to our surrogate who made our dreams come true with the greatest gift one could give and to our wonderful doctors and nurses for their special care,” she wrote.
Kanye and Kim opted to have their third chid by surrogate after Kim had life-threatening complications after the birth of her son, Saint.
Kim suffers from placenta accreta and was warned carrying another child may kill her.
According to reports, their surrogate lives in the San Diego area, and it’s unclear whether the child was born at Cedars Sinai in L.A., where Saint & North were born.
Congrats to the couple!
- Carmelo Anthony Blasts Cheating Rumors: “That Sh*t Is Not Cool At All”
- Doctor In Danger Of Losing Medical License For Praying With Patients
- Watch: Cardi B Gets Nude, Has a Threesome and Kills Several In New ‘Press’ Video
- “It Wasn’t Another Person”: Monica Talks Divorce & Continuing To Support Shannon Brown
- You Gets No Love: Faith Evans & Stevie J Unfollowed Each Other On Instagram
- “I Lost Everything Twice”: Fantasia Explains Why She Cooks Her Own Food, Drives Her Own Car And Does Everything For Herself
- Wendy Williams’ Son Kevin Hunter Jr. Pleads Not Guilty To Punching Father In Assault Case [VIDEO]
- 56 Years Later, Louisiana Mayor Apologizes to Sam Cooke For Racist Treatment
- Meghan McCain Wants You To Know Her Father Suffered More Than Migrant Children Dying In Detention Centers
- With LeBron James Confirming That Space Jam 2 Has Began Filming, The Michael Jordan Comparisons Should End