If you don’t know Pastor Mark Burns, you aren’t missing out. He is the South Carolina pastor who was outed for falsifying his biography — including lying about being in the Army Reserve. He also defends Trump at any cost (he is on the President’s evangelical counsel) and frequently babbles on MSNBC. He’s basically the Paris Dennard of MSNBC.
This morning on AM Joy, Joy-Ann Reid tried to have a discussion about Trump calling Africa and Haiti “shithole” countries (keep in mind, Africa is a continent). First, Burns denied Trump made the comment then went on a vocal rampage about the dysfunction of Haiti and the entire continent of Africa (he managed to drop a compliment about Nigeria). Watch the exchange below.
Burns’ screaming and defense of hate was not very Christ-like. He was so perturbed by Joy, he sent this grammatically incorrect tweet, “
#AMJoy should moved to #Haiti since she cares more for Haitians than Black Americans here in Poverty…”
That sunken place is severe for Pastor Mark Burns.
- What’s Trending: Don’t Pull My Black Card But I Have Never Seen This Black Movie [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Boosie Badazz Calls For Netflix Boycott Because Of Jeffery Dahmer Series [WATCH]
- Issa Rae Teams Up With Delta Air Lines To Launch The ‘Runway Collection’
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Nothin’ But A Gameshow Baby: Snoop Dogg’s Hilarious Wheel of Fortune Appearance
- DeMar DeRozan Says Retirement Is The Only Thing That Will Make Him Happy
- KKK Photo: Florida Officials Challenge DeSantis As GOP Quietly Replaces Disgraced Commissioner
- Shaq Reveals He’s A “Serial Cheater” So He Refuses To Comment On Ime Udoka’s Scandal
- Gabrielle Union Gives Us Fall Preppy Vibes In Latest New York And Co. Fit
- Sanaa Lathan Praises Doja Cat: ‘I Think She Is The Real Deal’
Black Pastor Goes Ballistic Trying To Defend Trump’s Racism [VIDEO] was originally published on newsone.com