If you don’t know Pastor Mark Burns, you aren’t missing out. He is the South Carolina pastor who was outed for falsifying his biography — including lying about being in the Army Reserve. He also defends Trump at any cost (he is on the President’s evangelical counsel) and frequently babbles on MSNBC. He’s basically the Paris Dennard of MSNBC.
This morning on AM Joy, Joy-Ann Reid tried to have a discussion about Trump calling Africa and Haiti “shithole” countries (keep in mind, Africa is a continent). First, Burns denied Trump made the comment then went on a vocal rampage about the dysfunction of Haiti and the entire continent of Africa (he managed to drop a compliment about Nigeria). Watch the exchange below.
Burns’ screaming and defense of hate was not very Christ-like. He was so perturbed by Joy, he sent this grammatically incorrect tweet, “
#AMJoy should moved to #Haiti since she cares more for Haitians than Black Americans here in Poverty…”
That sunken place is severe for Pastor Mark Burns.
- News You Can’t Use: Where To Find A Good Man If You’re Over 40 [WATCH]
- Jeff Johnson Talks About A Voter Intimidation Letter From The Proud Boys [WATCH]
- Beyonce’ Shares A Sneak Peak Of The Newest Ivy Park Collection “Drip 2”
- Bill Cosby Sparks Chatter After Grinning Prison Photo Goes Viral
- Letitia Wright Says She’s Not Thinking About Filming ‘Black Panther 2’ Right Now
- Maryland Man Threatening To Kill Joe Biden And Kamala Harris Has Been Arrested And Charged
- “Just Like Everything Else Trump Inherited, He Messed It Up!”: Barack Obama Speaks At Biden-Harris Rally In Philly [VIDEO]
- Rock T’s HBCU You Know Spotlight: Harris Stowe State University [WATCH]
- Chef Bourdeaux’s Lasagna Cupcake Recipe [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Church Announcements With Bernice Jenkins: No Thanksgiving Dinner At Church This Year [WATCH]
Black Pastor Goes Ballistic Trying To Defend Trump’s Racism [VIDEO] was originally published on newsone.com