If you don’t know Pastor Mark Burns, you aren’t missing out. He is the South Carolina pastor who was outed for falsifying his biography — including lying about being in the Army Reserve. He also defends Trump at any cost (he is on the President’s evangelical counsel) and frequently babbles on MSNBC. He’s basically the Paris Dennard of MSNBC.
This morning on AM Joy, Joy-Ann Reid tried to have a discussion about Trump calling Africa and Haiti “shithole” countries (keep in mind, Africa is a continent). First, Burns denied Trump made the comment then went on a vocal rampage about the dysfunction of Haiti and the entire continent of Africa (he managed to drop a compliment about Nigeria). Watch the exchange below.
Burns’ screaming and defense of hate was not very Christ-like. He was so perturbed by Joy, he sent this grammatically incorrect tweet, “
#AMJoy should moved to #Haiti since she cares more for Haitians than Black Americans here in Poverty…”
That sunken place is severe for Pastor Mark Burns.
- Free Smoke: Drake Finally Speaks On Pusha T & Kanye West Beef
- Trump Tells Black People To ‘Honor’ Him By Voting Republican In November
- High School Marching Band Causes Outrage After ‘John Q’ Halftime Skit
- Church Announcements: Why Pastor Won’t Be Holding On To Anyone While Baptizing Them [EXCLUSIVE]
- Starz Signs 50 Cent To Multiyear Project Deal
- On God?: Lauryn Hill Says She Canceled Nashville Show Due To Hurricane Michael
- Rock-T’s NFL Picks: Week 6 [VIDEO]
- Estate Of Prince Wants Donald Trump To Stop Playing “Purple Rain” At Rallies
- Algee Smith Wants To Be The Modern Day Will Smith For Music & Television [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Take A Look: Kehlani Announces She’s Pregnant With A Photo!
Black Pastor Goes Ballistic Trying To Defend Trump’s Racism [VIDEO] was originally published on newsone.com