At the top on Thursday night’s “The Daily Show,” funnyman/host Trevor Noah – who just happens to be from an African “shithole” country – told the audience that he had planned to begin the show by speaking on how South Korea’s president credited President Donald Trump’s rhetoric with getting North Korea to the negotiating table.
“I was going to be, like, ‘Wow, Donald Trump, maybe you did something right’,” Noah said.
But, the comedian, who was born and raised in South Africa, pointed out that Trump’s racist comments about the U.S. letting in immigrants from “shithole countries” including Haiti and those in Africa … changed everything as you can imagine.
“Guys I don’t know how to break this to you, but I think the president might be racist,” Noah confided.
“Personally, as someone from ‘South Shithole,’ I’m offended, Mr. President.”
“Not only does he think brown countries are shitholes, he thinks, what, we’re never going to know what he said? I mean, don’t get me wrong, it might take a few weeks. But as soon as the News Donkey reaches our village, we will be sooo mad!”
Noah said that really put him over the edge was Trump saying the U.S. should instead let in more people from Norway.
“He didn’t just name a white country, he named the whitest – so white they wear moonscreen.”
If you think what Noah said was funny from reading it, check him out in the video down below.
- Anthony Anderson Under Criminal Investigation For Alleged Assault Of Woman
- Offset Arrested In Georgia
- LeBron James & BFF Michael Beasley Perform “Back That Azz Up” [VIDEO]
- White Woman Attacks Black Family And Gets Locked Up [VIDEO]
- Questions Special K Is #JustAskingForAFriend [EXCLUSIVE]
- Woman Unexpectedly Gives Birth In Chick-Fil-A And Her Baby Gets Free Food For Life [VIDEO]
- Should 2 Chainz’s Trap House Be Kept Open? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Tony Talks About Dating Angela Simmons On The Low [EXCLUSIVE]
- Headkrack Freestyles About DeRay Davis On “Snowfall” & Da Brat Spits Classic Bars [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Actual Self-Made Makeup Maven Pat McGrath’s Company Valued At $1 Billion
20 Famous Black Talk Show Hosts
1. Tyra BanksSource:Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic/Getty 1 of 20
2. Queen LatifahSource:Cindy Ord/Getty Images 2 of 20
3. Michael StrahanSource:Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic 3 of 20
4. Oprah WinfreySource:Dan MacMedan/Getty 4 of 20
5. Wendy WilliamsSource:Steve Zak Photography/FilmMagic/Getty 5 of 20
6. RuPaulSource:Steve Eichner/Getty Images 6 of 20
7. Sherri ShepherdSource:Leon Bennett/Getty Images 7 of 20
8. Steve HarveySource:Ethan Miller/Getty Images 8 of 20
9. Star JonesSource:Brad Barket/Getty Images 9 of 20
10. Whoopi GoldbergSource:Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images for Tribeca Film Festival 10 of 20
11. Wanda SykesSource:Marcus Ingram/Getty Images 11 of 20
12. Ananda LewisSource:Jim Spellman/WireImage/Getty 12 of 20
13. Mo’NiqueSource:Taylor Hill/Getty Images 13 of 20
14. Arsenio HallSource:Afro American Newspapers/Gado/Getty Images 14 of 20
15. Tavis SmileySource:Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images 15 of 20
16. Montel WilliamsSource:Steven A Henry/Getty Images 16 of 20
17. Chris RockSource:Allen Berezovsky/WireImage/Getty 17 of 20
18. Wayne BradySource:Vincent Sandoval/WireImage/Getty 18 of 20
19. Bevy SmithSource:Gilbert Carrasquillo/FilmMagic/Getty 19 of 20
20. Sheryl UnderwoodSource:Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images 20 of 20
Trevor Noah Shuts Down Trump For Racist Immigration Comment [VIDEO] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com