A couple weeks ago, a video surfaced of Offset getting it on with an unidentified woman. Apparently, the events in the video took place while Cardi B and Offset were together. Onstage at a show, Cardi B responded to its existence, warning her hubby-to-be that she wouldn’t walk down the aisle with him if he got caught again.
Well… he might have got caught again. We’re not sure if the video is new, or if Cardi B will really drop him like she says she will. Either way, things don’t look too great right now for their relationship. Click on the audio player to hear more from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Actor Clarence Gilyard, ‘Walker, Texas Ranger’ Star, Dead At 66
- Cardi B Says She Feels Hopeless Trying To Make Offset Happy After Takeoff’s Death
- Monique Samuels Says She’s Exiting Love & Marriage: DC & Finished With Reality TV
- HBCU Bomb Threats: Juvenile Facing State Penalties FBI Says
- Tia Mowry Takes to Instagram To Share How She’s Indulging In Self Care
- Cyber Monday: Small Businesses Struggle While Major Retailers Cash Out
- We Went To Porsha Williams & Simon Guobadia’s Wedding & Here Are All The Details! [WATCH]
- Santas Just Like Me Is Bringing The Gift Of Diversity To The Christmas Industry
- Gary’s Tea: Woman Exposes LaTocha Scott’s Husband & Says She’s Having His Baby! [WATCH]
- What’s Trending: Here’s An Update On What We Know About The Shanquella Robinson Case [WATCH]