Days after posting an explosive message on Instagram accusing her husband of conceiving with another woman, Tamar Braxton posted one final message to her account before deleting it.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
“NOPE! Sorry! Not together but since the craziness the other day, we DID agree to create a better environment for son!!” she wrote.
In an effort to keep things civil for the sake of their son, Braxton voiced that her and Vince would refrain from publicly commenting on the status of their relationship.
The Bluebird of Happiness singer set the record straight, then promptly deleted her Instagram account.
In the days following the pregnancy accusation, Braxton and her husband were spotted backstage during the Atlanta leg of the Xscape tour and were also photographed with Logan Tuesday arriving at LAX.
With the new season of “The Braxtons” coming up in the next few months, we’ll have to see what the future holds for their union.
- T.I. Only Has To Pay Up $300 Fine In Disturbing The Peace Case
- Offset Inserted In Cardi B’s $15M Legal Tussle With Former Manager
- Kanye West Slams Ariana Grande For Using Twitter Rants To Promote Song
- Remy Ma And Papoose Welcome Baby Girl
- WATCH: Teyana Taylor ft. Ghostface, Method Man & Raekwon “Gonna Love Me Remix” Music Video
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Benzino Allegedly Facing Jail Time
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- Here Are The Holiday Shipping Dates You Need to Know
- CoverGirl Launches Full Spectrum, A Beauty Collection For Women Of Color
Snatched: 10 Times Tamar Braxton Showed Off Her Bawdy
1.Source: 1 of 13
2.Source: 2 of 13
3.Source: 3 of 13
4.Source: 4 of 13
5.Source: 5 of 13
6.Source: 6 of 13
7.Source: 7 of 13
8.Source: 8 of 13
9.Source: 9 of 13
10.Source: 10 of 13
11.Source: 11 of 13
12.Source: 12 of 13
13.Source: 13 of 13