The Pied Pedo of R&B is being sued for allegedly being a homewrecker. According to reports, a Mississippi sheriff’s deputy is suing R. Kelly for breaking up his marriage. Kelly has responded to the lawsuit, arguing that the deputy himself has had affairs, along with a love child.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Hinds County sheriff deputy Kenny Bryant sued Kelly in April, accusing him of carrying out an affair with his wife and ruining not only his marriage but his life. As noted by The Blast, Mississippi is one of the only states that allows a person to sue another for breaking up their marriage.
Bryant married Asia Childress on July 15, 2012, and says he was aware that she had a relationship with Kelly prior to their marriage, but was told that it was over. He says the marriage was good until Kelly came back on the scene.
Bryant claims Childress convinced him to quit and move to Atlanta so she could pursue a music career. But he now believes his wife moved there only so she could continue her affair with Kelly. He also claims that during their 5-year affair, Childress got chlamydia from Kelly.
Of course, Kelly denies all these allegations. Some online users have noted that R. Kelly ain’t interesting in sexing anybody over the age of 14 — so they too are not buying Childress’ allegations.
Bryant is seeking damages for Kelly ruining his marriage and depriving him of his spouse, love, support and conjugal affection. He said he suffered emotional, psychological and financial loss.
The Blast reported on Sunday that Kelly finally responded to the lawsuit, calling Bryant a hypocrite after investigating Bryant’s private life and discovering his own affairs and love child. Kelly denies having an affair with Childress and wants the lawsuit dismissed. He’s also seeking Bryant’s phone records to prove his case and says the jilted husband is the one doing the actual harassing.
The case is still pending.
- Alleged Racist Dad Is NOT Biological Father Of McClure Twins [VIDEO]
- Reactions To Garcelle Beauvais’ Super Steamy “Power” Scene
- Black Tony Feels Some Type Of Way About T.I. & Tiny Getting Back Together [EXCLUSIVE]
- How Drake Lost 2 Battles, But Won The War [EXCLUSIVE]
Celebrities Who Allegedly Had Same-Sex Affairs
1. Frank OceanSource:PR Photos 1 of 16
2. MonifahSource:TV One's Facebook 2 of 16
3. Michael SamSource:AP 3 of 16
4. Queen LatifahSource:PR Photos 4 of 16
5. Amber RoseSource:Amber's Instagram 5 of 16
6. Lindsay LohanSource:PR 6 of 16
7. Nicki MinajSource:AP 7 of 16
8. Angelina JolieSource:PR 8 of 16
9. RihannaSource:AP 9 of 16
10. Zoe SaldanaSource:PR 10 of 16
11. Mel BSource:PR 11 of 16
12. Miley CyrusSource:AP 12 of 16
13. K. MichelleSource:PR 13 of 16
14. Arian SimoneSource:Arian's Instagram 14 of 16
15. Christina AguileraSource:PR 15 of 16
16. Erica MenaSource:Erica's Instagram 16 of 16
Sheriff’s Deputy Suing R. Kelly For Having Affair With His Wife was originally published on blackamericaweb.com