Source: rune hellestad / Getty
. fans get ready, it looks like N.E.R.D Pharrell, and Chad Hugo are going on tour! Shay Haley
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
reports that the group hasn’t performed together since 2014, but now they will headline Okay Player which will take place in November. ComplexCon
Other performers include
, Young Thug , M.I.A. and more. Gucci Mane
Writer, Elijah Watson wrote about seeing two-thirds of the group perform at Roots Picnic and said, “In that moment, I was overwhelmed with a euphoria I hadn’t felt from a concert in years. As I air-drummed
parts and sung the track verbatim, I had reverted to my teenage self, watching the man who, without his artistry and music, I wouldn’t be the person who I am today.” Questlove‘s
Tickets are available now, so N.E.R.D. fans get them while they last.
RELATED: Pharrell Opens Up About Raising Triplets [VIDEO]
RELATED: How Pharrell Is Making Fashion History
RELATED: Pharrell Reacts To George Bush’s Daughter Getting His Film Twisted [VIDEO]
Every Time Pharrell Williams Was A Trendsetter
16 photos Launch gallery
1. Bape became successful thanks in large part to Pharrell’s co-sign early on.
1 of 16
2. Bape, BBC, and Ice Cream had the co-sign from Kanye West.
2 of 16
3. Pharrell made being a N.E.R.D. cool.
3 of 16
4. Letterman jackets would become a staple in Pharrell’s clothing line.
4 of 16
5. Pharrell rocking Billionaire Boys Club, his successful clothing brand.
5 of 16
6. Before there were Yeezys, there were Ice Creams.
6 of 16
7. He dubbed this oversized, bright purple Hermes as his “travel bag.”
7 of 16
8. Remember when Pharrell had people of all ages attempting the Star Trek symbol?
8 of 16
9. High fashion fur at a Moncler show.
9 of 16
10. His Louis Vuitton scarf was pretty dope.
10 of 16
11. Pharrell has always cleaned up nice.
11 of 16
12. Ice Cream craze.
12 of 16
13. Before Lil Wayne was skateboarding, Pharrell was and reppin’ it hard.
13 of 16
14. The infamous Pharrell hat.
14 of 16
15. Back in the day, Pharrell’s signature style included trucker hats.
15 of 16
16. When his pants were shorter than his wife’s on the red carpet.
16 of 16