On the Tuesday, March 21 episode of The Real, for the first time co-host Loni Love opens up about a tragic loss: She previously suffered a miscarriage.
“I finally went to the doctor and I was pregnant. And Imma tell you something, your body goes through so much,” she started off.
Love then talked about the process of planning to become a mom before sadly losing her baby.
“And then at that time I started processing ‘cause then I had to start saving for the baby. I had to start doing all this… And I was like, “Oh my goodness, what am I going to do?” Right? And then it was like the dude that I was with, he was excited, but I was still like really really nervous,” the 45-year-old recalled.
“But then, eventually you know that nature takes over, you like, ‘You know what, there’s nothing I can do. I’m just gonna have to have this baby and I’m just going to deal with it.’ And sure enough as soon as I was like okay with it, about eight weeks, I miscarried.”
Her co-hosts were in shock and in tears after Love’s emotional reveal.
“I never knew this, Loni, I never knew this,” Jeannie Mai said.
Crying, Love admitted that she never wanted to be pregnant again after that.
“So, you know, I just never wanted that feeling again.”
As The Inquistr pointed out, Love has talked about not wanting children, but this is the first time she has spoken publicly about her past miscarriage.
Our hearts go out to Loni. Thank you for being brave enough to share your story.
In Memoriam: Celebrities We Lost In 2017
1. Erica Garner, 27Source:Getty 1 of 24
2. LeRoy Frasier, 80Source:Getty 2 of 24
3. Don Hogan Charles, 79Source:Getty 3 of 24
4. Combat Jack, 48Source:Getty 4 of 24
5. Mamie Johnson, 82Source:Getty 5 of 24
6. Della Reese, 86Source:Splash News 6 of 24
7. Simeon Booker, 99Source:Getty 7 of 24
8. David Cassidy, 67Source:Getty 8 of 24
9. Fats Domino, 89Source:Getty 9 of 24
10. Robert Guillaume, 89Source:Getty 10 of 24
11. Tom Petty, 66Source:Getty 11 of 24
12. Bernie Casey, 78Source:Getty 12 of 24
13. Jim Vance, 75Source:Getty 13 of 24
14. Fresh Kid Ice, 53Source:Getty 14 of 24
15. Charlie Murphy, 57Source:Getty 15 of 24
16. Chuck Berry, 90Source:Getty 16 of 24
17. James Cotton, 81Source:Getty 17 of 24
18. Joni Sledge, 60Source:Getty 18 of 24
19. Clyde Stubblefield, 73Source:Getty 19 of 24
20. Al Jarreau, 76Source:Getty 20 of 24
21. Mary Tyler Moore, 80Source:Getty 21 of 24
22. Lee "Q" O'Denat, 43Source:Getty 22 of 24
23. Bishop Eddie Long, 63Source:Getty 23 of 24
24. Roy Innis, 82Source:Getty 24 of 24
Loni Love Opens Up About Suffering A Heartbreaking Miscarriage [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com