Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The reality star opened up on The Real about her short-lived marriage to the former NFL star, which ended after a domestic violence incident in 2012.
While speaking on the topic of domestic violence, Evelyn got emotional, saying, “My heart goes out to the victim. And I know people, please don’t tweet me telling me this happened four years ago, get over it.” While fighting back tears, she continued, “It stays with you forever. Do the right thing: If it happens once we know it’s gonna happen again.”
Despite reminiscing about her tumultuous past, Ev has moved on and moved up in life. Just last week, the soon-to-be baseball wife confirmed that she’d be returning to her old stomping grounds on Basketball Wives LA. Evelyn is engaged to MLB star Carl Crawford, and the two have an adorable son together, Carl Jr.
Although she says she’s forgiven Chad, don’t count on her inviting him or any of her exes to the wedding.
Check out the video above.
Evelyn Lozada Shares First Picture Of Son Carl Leo (PHOTOS)
1. Evelyn Lozada and her daughter, Shaniece Hairston, enjoy Mother's Day together.1 of 9
2. The first picture ever uploaded of Evelyn Lozada's baby boy, Carl Leo!2 of 9
3. Evelyn Lozada snapping some sexy selfies.3 of 9
4. Eveyn and Shaniece at a Dodgers game on Mother's Day.4 of 9
5. Evelyn Lozada and friend take a bathroom selfie.5 of 9
6. More sexy selfies from Shaniece Hairston.6 of 9
7. More selfies on Mother's Day.7 of 9
8. And again.8 of 9
9. Shaniece shows off her flashy Chanel bag.9 of 9
Evelyn Lozada Speaks About Domestic Violence Incident With Chad Johnson [VIDEO] was originally published on globalgrind.com