Kanye West immediately cancelled shows when he got news that his wife, Kim Kardashian, had been robbed by armed men in Paris. Of course, nobody could have seen such a horrific and traumatic event coming. But sources are saying that there are some changes that were made in the time leading up to the robbery that may have made it much easier for it to occur.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Not only that, but apparently, the changes were made by Yeezy himself. Check out the exclusive video above to hear more in this exclusive clip from the “Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” live weekdays 6-10am EST.
RELATED: Should Kim Kardashian’s Friends Be Hesitant To Rush To Her Side? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Did Kanye West Really Need To Cut His Concert Short? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Kim Kardashian Shuts Down Fake Robbery Rumors [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: How Kanye West Went Too Far In His Kid Cudi Rant [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Wore my new Yeezy Season 2 heels with an orange 🍊 Pablo shirt yesterday in support of gun violence awareness day. Something has to change 🚫🔫
1 of 10
2. His and hers leather jackets & monogrammed towels.
2 of 10
3. Must be nice to have access to free Pablo merch.
3 of 10
4. SLAY MA 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
4 of 10
5. Thank God Yeezy let his wife borrow his jacket.
5 of 10
6. Hey ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @kimkardashian @jonathancheban
6 of 10
7. Kim, Nori & P at Underwood Farm on an Easter egg hunt yesterday 21.3.16❤️ | #KimKardashian #KimKardashianWest #KimK #Kim #Kardashian #Kardashians #Kimye #KanyeWest #NorthWest #Kuwtk @KimKardashian
7 of 10
8. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.
8 of 10
9. All Day
9 of 10
10. I miss him so much! #TourLife #HurryHome ✈️🎤
10 of 10