Lil Wayne Has Reportedly Suffered Another Seizure
Lil Wayne Suffers Second Seizure In Hours

UPDATE 5:20 p.m. EST
Lil Wayne suffered another seizure after refusing medical treatment for the first.
TMZ reports:
We’re told his plane was in the air for minutes when the 2nd seizure occurred … and was forced to land in Omaha once again.
Our sources say Wayne once again lost consciousness … and the paramedics are treating him on the aircraft.
—-
Lil Wayne has suffered yet another seizure, according to TMZ.
The site reports the rapper was on a cross-country flight on his private jet, when the plane had to make an emergency landing in Nebraska. He was flying from Milwaukee to California on Monday afternoon. Wayne is reportedly “alert” after refusing medical treatment from the paramedics.
This isn’t Wayne’s first seizure; he previously suffered one back in 2012, also causing his plane to make an emergency landing, and then again in 2013.
Neither Lil Wayne nor anyone on his team has released a statement at this time. Listen to dispatch audio of the incident here.
This is a developing story…
- Celebs Who Turn 50 This Year
- Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2025
- Urban One Radiothon For St. Jude Kids Raises $1.6 Million
- The 50 Hottest, Flyest & Sexiest Looks from Beyoncé’s ‘Cowboy Carter’ Tour
- US Embassy Official Told Trump’s South African Refugee Program Is For White People Only, New Report Says
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Lil Wayne Suffers Second Seizure In Hours was originally published on globalgrind.com