Congratulations are in order, as Keshia Knight Pulliam is engaged. The former Cosby Show star said yes when former NFL star Ed Hartwell popped the question on New Years Eve. She announced the exciting news on Instagram, writing: Happy to spend not only my new year but my life with this guy!!! #BlessedBeyondMeasure
While we’re happy for Keshia on her engagement, her announcement does have us wondering some things…
- Wasn’t Keshia Engaged Big Tigger A Year Ago?
- Is Keshia’s Relationship With Ed A Rebound Relationship After Tigger?
- Did Money Issues Lead To Ed’s Divorce From Former “Real Housewives Of Atlanta” Cast Member Lisa Wu?
Hopefully Keshia and Ed can make their marriage last.
Scott Disick hosted a bash in Las Vegas on New Year’s Eve while Kourtney Kardashian tended to the couple’s three children back at home. As the Lord’s party got underway at 1OAK nightclub, Kourtney took to Twitter to share her plans for a quieter night.
And although Scott wasn’t in sight, Kourt still got in her New Years kiss with Reign.
Following his arrest in connection with possession of child pornography, Mark Salling is facing the fallout from more than just the justice system. The director of Gods and Secrets, Salling’s upcoming movie, has declared that he plans to cut Salling from the film if the allegations prove to be true. Adi Shankar told E! News:
“Today I was made aware of the serious allegations against Salling as a result of numerous media outlets hounding me as to whether he would remain in Gods and Secrets. I won’t feed our growing pitchfork culture. I’m going to wait for all the facts to arrive and if in fact these allegations are true, I will immediately take action which includes removing his scenes from the project.”
In addition to hosting this year’s American Music Awards, Jennifer Lopez simultaneously won the night in style with ten stunning wardrobe changes. But we all know that beauty is pain, and the numerous ensembles apparently left the woman of the night pretty beat up. In her new cover story with InStyle, Lopez shares: “I had scratches and bruises everywhere from trying on so much stuff.”
Ouch. Fortunately, she carried herself gracefully so none of us viewers noticed a thing. For more of J. Lo in InStyle, click here.
Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Most Loving Moments (PHOTOS)
1. Scott and Kourtney take selfies.1 of 34
2. They are so in love.2 of 34
3. Throwback!3 of 34
4. Kourtney & Scott in Las Vegas.4 of 34
5. Taking the kids out for a walk.5 of 34
6. Scott and Kourtney leaving LAX.6 of 34
7. Scott and Kourtney going on a walk.7 of 34
8. Scott and Kourtney holding hands.8 of 34
9. Kourtney and Scott being cute at the airport.9 of 34
10. Scott and Kourtney walking on the beach.10 of 34
11. Family photo at the airport.11 of 34
12. Kourtney wraps her arm around her man.12 of 34
13. Kourtney laughs with Scott.13 of 34
14. Kourtney and Scott in NYC.14 of 34
15. Kourtney and Scott share a kiss.15 of 34
16. Scott and Kourtney going shopping.16 of 34
17. Family photos in Greece.17 of 34
18. First, let's take a selfie.18 of 34
19. Scott and Kourtney looking fabulous.19 of 34
20. Scott and Kourtney, stylish as always.20 of 34
21. What a beautiful family.21 of 34
22. Scott and Kourtney looking stylish.22 of 34
23. Scott and Kourtney love selfies.23 of 34
24. Scott and Kourtney, just chillin' on the couch.24 of 34
25. Scott and Kourtney in black & white.25 of 34
26. This is a real throwback.26 of 34
27. Scott and Kourtney share an elegant kiss.27 of 34
28. Kissin' in the pool.28 of 34
29. Scott & Kourtney in photo strips.29 of 34
30. Scott and Kourtney, so cute.30 of 34
31. Love at first sight.31 of 34
32. Airplane selfies.32 of 34
33. Scott and Kourtney vacationing.Source:Splash News 33 of 34
34. Scott & Kourtney on a sunny day.34 of 34
3 Questions About Keshia Knight Pulliam’s Engagement To Former RHOA Husband Ed Hartwell was originally published on globalgrind.com