Here’s what residents woke up to after Hurricane Maria devastated the island.
What Puerto Rico Looks Like After Hurricane Maria [PHOTOS]
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Fajardo, PR: A woman pulls a trash can past a destroyed home.
1 of 10
2. Fajardo, PR: A coin weighing scale lies between debris from a destroyed bar.
2 of 10
3. San Juan, PR: Residents walk past damaged homes following Hurricane Maria.
3 of 10
4. San Juan, PR: A thick tree completely raised from the ground.
4 of 10
5. San Juan, PR: Cars cross flooded waters on a bridge.
5 of 10
6. Fajardo, PR: A damaged sail boat washed ashore following Hurricane Maria.
6 of 10
7. San Juan, PR: Residents begin the recovery process after Hurricane Maria damaged their homes.
7 of 10
8. San Juan, PR: A neighborhood flooded and devastated by the storm.
8 of 10
9. Luquillo, PR: Concrete power line poles lie on a highway.
9 of 10
10. San Juan, PR: Flooded streets devastate the island.
10 of 10