From excelling in a sport that had made her the greatest of all-time to creating a successful fashion line to being the most amazing mother in the world, it’s pretty clear that there’s really nothing that Serena Williams cannot do. And now she’s not even done.
On Friday (Nov. 8), the 23-time Grand Slam champ launched a new fine jewelry line, simply named Serena Williams Jewelry. It consists of roughly 70 pieces, ranging from draping necklaces to heart-shaped diamond studs to dog tags that spell out “winner.”
“I am obsessed with hearts,” Serena recently told Vogue. “If you go back and look at photos, pretty much all my matches—99% of the time—you see me wearing some sort of heart necklace.”
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
While she admitted that she’s not a jewelry designer, she told Vogue that she was very involved in the process.
“I spent hours looking at every single piece. I’d say, ‘Let’s change the chain on this’ or ‘Let’s do a herringbone here’ or ‘Let’s do more of a classic look for this or a different finish for that.’”
What she loves about her line the most is that her line can fit for any occasion, anywhere in the world.
“You don’t have to change pieces, but you can add pieces—something more bold, or more strong, or even something with a word on it—even if it’s a more delicate piece. It’s just about expressing yourself.”
Let me tell you…while it may be a little pricey, ranging from $299 to $10,000, this line is straight fire! Even better? Each piece is made from real gold or silver because she’s allergic to fake metals and the diamonds are all ethically sourced.
So to celebrate another Serena win, here are 13 of my favorite pieces in her collection.
Shop Serena’s line at Fred Meyers Jewelers here.
Slay Sis! Serena Williams’ New Fine Jewelry Line Is Fire! was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
1. ‘Queen’ Message Necklace ($950)Source:Serena Williams Jewelry
2. Starburst Earrings ($425)Source:Getty
3. Serpent Coil Ring ($1,800)Source:Serena Williams Jewelry
4. Starburst Necklace ($950)Source:Getty
5. Star Drop Earrings ($2,500)Source:Serena Williams Jewelry
6. ‘Crazy’ ID Necklace in Sterling Silver ($250)Source:Serena Williams Jewelry
7. Lighting Bolt Earrings ($350)Source:Serena Williams Jewelry
8. Love Link Ring ($600)Source:Serena Williams Jewelry
9. Large Signature Heart Necklace ($1600)Source:Serena Williams Jewelry
10. Feather Earrings ($Source:Getty
11. Heart & Arrow Earrings ($500)Source:Fred Meyer Jewelers
12. Oval Cuban Link Bracelet ($6,250.00)Source:Fred Meyer Jewelers
13. Milky Way Necklace ($800)
Washed Crooner Aaron Hall Getting Dragged For All The Filth After Rape Accusation With Diddy
Is Ashanti Pregnant? X Users Think Nelly Has ‘Sealed The Deal’
Tiffany Haddish Prepared To Get Help After Latest DUI Arrest: “This Will Never Happen Again”
WORLD AIDS DAY: Remembering Black Celebrities We Lost
Cheryl Lynn Enjoys “Lovely” Royalties As “Encore” Gets A Resurgence On TikTok
Black Hollywood Showed Up for The Color Purple World Premiere
Burn Baby Burn: Joe Biden’s Birthday Cake Sparks Mass Meme Production on Social Media
Keke Palmer Shuts Down Instagram In A Gold Balmain Mini Dress