Tonight is music’s biggest night and the stars came out to Los Angeles Staples Center to shine. With Alicia Keyes hosting the event again this year, we know we are in for a treat, including our favorite stars including Lizzo, Lauren London and Billy Porter rocking that red carpet.
Take a look at all this slayage:
***We will be updating the red carpet throughout the night.
RED CARPET RUNDOWN: The Bold, The Black & The Beautiful Slay The 2020 Grammys was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
1. Lauren LondonSource:Getty
2. Nipsey Hussle’s daughter Emani Asghedom, sister Samantha Smith, wife Lauren London and Nipsey Hussle’s grand mother Margaret BouffeSource:Getty
Let’s peep her perfectly beat face up close.
This white mink wrap is giving us life!
8. Billy PorterSource:Getty
9. Billy PorterSource:Getty
10. Billy PorterSource:Getty
12. Aymée NuviolaSource:WENN
13. Nikita DragunSource:Getty
18. Esperanza SpaldingSource:Getty
19. Esperanza SpaldingSource:Getty
20. Esperanza SpaldingSource:Getty
Best New Artist nominee, Yola, is definitely pretty in pink.
24. Guapdad 4000Source:Getty
A du-rag with a train…this is a first!
25. Lil Nas XSource:Getty
26. Lil Nas XSource:Getty
Lil Nas X