1. Kim Kardashian penned a heartfelt letter
BLACK LIVES MATTER https://t.co/4Jn8VOPVBU— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) July 8, 2016
2. Fabolous wants his fellow celebs to stand up!
Dear commenters, as celebrities or people with a platform we do need stand up & be the voice of… https://t.co/ws1GaR0WA8— Fabolous (@myfabolouslife) July 8, 2016
3. LeBron James wants everyone to stop the violence.
We are all hurting tonight. More violence is not the answer. #StoptheViolence— LeBron James (@KingJames) July 8, 2016
4. Kevin Hart challenged his celeb friends to help make a change
5. Halle Berry shared a photo of her son, saying, “What will my brown son’s future be? What will your brown son’s future be? The uncertainty is real. I beg you not to be a bystander in this life, but to go out and find ways to make peaceful change. Our boys need us so rather than launching into deep sentiment here on this platform, I promise to find ways to get involved and help.”
6. Danielle Brooks wants to know: What’s going on?
What is going on America?— Danielle Brooks (@thedanieb) July 8, 2016
7. Hamilton creator Lin-Manuel Miranda sent a strong message.
Those who hate us and fear us cannot bring us down.— Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) July 8, 2016
I love you. Good night.
8. Diddy revealed that he has something huge planned
9. Erykah Badu spoke out on the wrongly accused shooter.
Take that mans picture off the web . He is not the shooter.— ErykahBadoula (@fatbellybella) July 8, 2016