Monday (6/5) morning around 11:30AM people around the world who use Outlook for emailing started to realize it was not working correctly.
The server kept showing signs of:
- Slow loading
- Emails not sending after composed
- Buttons not being available to press
You can check up on the current status of Outlook by using isituprightnow.com.
Currently (June 5th, 11:49AM) the status bar reads. It is not just you. The server is not responding…
Other notes the status bar has read since crashing is, Under Maintenance.
No timetable has been announced on when Outlook will be up but you can check for yourself by continuing to refresh the page or keep checking isituprightnow.com.
A few precaution steps to follow after an email crashing:
- Exit out of your current window and start a fresh one
- Take note of any emails that you sent out after 11AM on 6/5 and make sure those emails went through and made it to its destination.
- Review your inbox thoroughly to make sure nothing was missed.
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
The Streets Think Remy Ma Allegedly Cheated On Papoose With A Battle Rapper
Anthony Anderson Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife $20K A Month In Spousal Support, Social Media Chimes In
Ime Udoka's Alleged Mistress Revealed As 34-Year-Old Married Mormon Kathleen Nimmo Lynch
Brandon Hunter, Former NBA Player, Dies At 42
Dwyane Wade Says It Was Difficult To Open Up To Gabrielle Union About Being Unfaithful