According to a survey conducted by Tommy John, 45% of Americans admit to not wearing clean underwear every day! As a matter of fact, 1 in 2 Americans say that they have worn the same pair of underwear for two or more days!
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
I know what you’re thinking… disgusting right? Well, we aren’t done with the gross facts yet: 46% of American’s have owned the same pair of underwear for one year or more and 38% of American’s don’t even know how long they’ve owned their oldest pair of underwear.
Now, why is this gross? Clean underwear can contain up to 10,000 living bacteria with all types of microorganisms and fungal germs. This can lead to various infections and many days of misery.
How do you avoid clean nasty underwear?
Throw them away every six months, buy fresh undies, and don’t forget to wash them before you wear them.
These Stars Celebrate National Underwear Day All Year Long
1. Ciara’s underwear pic is classic.Source: 1 of 5
2. Iggy Azalea gave us a peek.Source: 2 of 5
3. Kendall Jenner looks perfect in her Calvins.Source: 3 of 5
4. Trey Songz loves an underwear bathroom selfie just like the rest of us.Source: 4 of 5
5. When is Justin Bieber not in his underwear?Source: 5 of 5
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM:
- Rapper Shot And Killed In Houston
- See Lauren London’s Moving Birthday Note To Nipsey Hussle’s Sister
- Baby Shower Goals: Keyshia Cole Celebrates New Baby Boy On A Yacht [PHOTOS]
Large Percentage Of Americans Admit To Not Wearing Clean Underwear Everyday was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com