When first responders arrived at the Georgia home of Tanya Atkinson and Jason Andrew Gromer a little over a year ago they found a baby girl unresponsive. The pair claimed the child was born with a heart condition when she later died at the hospital.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
But an autopsy conducted found a different cause of death, according to Sgt. Ashley Henson with the Paulding Sheriff’s Office. The baby girl, whose name was not released, died from blunt force trauma to the head, the autopsy concluded.
Now Anderson, the child’s mother and her boyfriend, Gromer, have been arrested and charged with murder and aggravated battery. They were being held without bond Tuesday, according to reports.
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
After the baby’s death, Atkinson’s two other children were removed from the home and placed in protective custody.
Bumpin Around! Moms Showing Off Their Baby Bumps On Social Media
1. Porsha Williams Looks Beautiful
Source: 1 of 5
2. Kenya Moore And Baby Daly
Source: 2 of 5
3. Remy Ma Looks Amazing
Source: 3 of 5
4. LeToya Luckett Is Glowing
Source: 4 of 5
5. Amber Stevens West Is Ready To Meet Her Baby
Source: 5 of 5
ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM:
- K. Michelle’s Surrogate Confirms She’s Carrying Twins [VIDEO]
- Remy Ma Accused of Punching Former ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ Co-Star
- Atlanta News Anchor Goes Off To Beyonce’s ‘Before I Let Go’ [VIDEO]
Mother, Boyfriend Charged With Murder In 3-Month-Old’s Death was originally published on blackamericaweb.com