Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Cameron Sterling, the son of Alton Sterling, has been arrested for allegedly raping an 8-year-old boy he was supposed to be babysitting.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to an arrest warrant obtained by The Advocate, when confronted by the boy’s mother, Sterling reportedly didn’t deny an incident occurred while he was watching after the child; he allegedly claimed he’d had some type of episode.
Sterling is accused of taking the child into a bedroom, locking the door, and raping the boy, according to The Advocate.
Sterling was booked on a count of first-degree rape.
His father, Alton Sterling was shot dead in an encounter with two white Baton Rouge police officers in 2016, after complaint that the 37-year-old black man brandished a firearm outside a convenience store on North Foster Drive. Part of the interaction, including the fatal shooting, was caught on video and shared on social media, triggering weeks of protests in the capital city and nationwide.
ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM:
- Meek Mill Speaks On Nicki Minaj’s New Man
- Kenya Moore Shows Off First Photos Of Her Beautiful Newborn Daughter
- Somebody Needs To Get Jacquees Before Keith Sweat Lays Him Out [VIDEO]
Celebrities React To The Shooting Death Of Alton Sterling By Police
1. The world is outraged after a video surfaced on Tuesday night of a Baton Rouge, Louisiana police officer shooting and killing an unarmed Black man who was selling CDs outside of a Food Mart. Sterling was shot multiple times in the chest and back and died immediately.Source: 1 of 2
2. Amy Schumer sent her love.Source: 2 of 2
Cameron Sterling, 18-Year-Old Son Of Alton Sterling, Accused Of Raping 8-Year-Old was originally published on blackamericaweb.com