Travis Scott recently released his video for “Sicko Mode” featuring Drake and if you don’t know anything about Houston by the end you will get a better idea. The video is colorful, filled with multiple transitions and famous locations in Houston. In the beginning we see kids ride through the neighborhood and Drake comes down the train tracks with his dog.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After the beat drops is when the adventure officially begins. Travis rides a horse in the streets of Houston bypassing police cars and then ends up at the famous store Screwed Up Records & Tapes. In the parking lot people are showing off their classic cars only to skip to an area where woman are laying down on the ground dressed in a bras and thongs.
As the video ends we see Travis pay homage to the late Big HAWK. Drake comes back to do his part as a woman is seen twerking on his eyelid and his face turns into a puzzle piece. In true Drake fashion he gives us the famous two-step and boards a party on a yellow school bus. When the video ends women are circling around Travis in lingerie on bikes and then him and Drake end by walking down train tracks. Watch the video for “Sicko Mode” and let us know what you think of it.
- Diddy To Help Pay For Black Rob’s Funeral
- R. Kelly Associate Pleads To Guilty To Setting Azriel Clary’s Car On Fire
- Mental Health Professionals Discuss The Importance Of Detaching From Black Trauma
- Civil Rights Leaders Cautiously Rejoice After Derek Chauvin Is Found Guilty Of Murder
- Waka Flocka Presented With Lifetime Achievement Award From “His President” Donald Trump
- Ma’Khia Bryant: 16-Year-Old Girl Called Ohio Police For Help, Officer Killed Her Instead
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- Dr. Fauci Shares How Current Vaccines Fight Against COVID-19 Variants [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Vanessa Bryant Speaks On Ending Kobe’s Longtime Deal With Nike
- Kim K, Rick Ross, Future And Bad Bunny Attend Pharrell’s Miami Hotel Launch