An Atlanta-area teen is being called a hero after literally giving the shirt off of his back to save two co-workers at Target who were stabbed in a robbery, according Fox 5 Atlanta.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Mario Alexander, 17, a Police Explorer and employee at a Target store in Cobb County, Ga., sprang into action when he saw two of his coworkers bleeding from stab wounds, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.
Alexander told Fox 5 Atlanta he saw the coworker with an arm wound first. “He had his arm lifted and he said, ‘I’ve been stabbed, he got me!’ and threw his arm back and I saw blood just gushing out,” Alexander told the station. Alexander took off his shirt and used it to stop the other co-worker from bleeding from his neck.
He cared for both co-workers until help arrived. The teen credited his police training.
“I give all the credit to the Police Explorers and the Lord because without them I wouldn’t have been able to apply my training,” the high school junior told Fox 5.
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- Next Man Mary J. Blige Dates Must Make More Money Than Her: “I’m Not Taking Care Of Any More Men” [VIDEO]
- Branden Miller Explains Why You Haven’t Seen Joanne The Scammer: “My Mom Died And Then My Life Went Down Hill”
- Amanda Seales Accuses Ex-NFL Player Turned Harvard Neurosurgeon Of Sexual Harassment
- Los Angeles-Bound Plane Forced To Land After Passenger Eats Meth
Teen Police Explorer Hailed As Hero For Saving Coworkers After Stabbing [VIDEO] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com