Attorney Bobby Evans is back and is giving some advice to people dealing with child custody cases. Rickey Smiley spoke about how there are a lot of men trying to spend time with their kids and aren’t able to because of what some mothers are doing. There are a lot of videos out there showing dads knocking on doors, some people starting fights so see there children and more.
Bobby mentioned that in some courts if you have social media evidence it can be used. If you get a notice of a lawsuit and destroy that evidence you can get in serious trouble. If a parent in the case are using words to defame you and not make you credible on social media it can be used.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Hot Spot: Eddie Murphy on Potential Return to ‘Shrek’ Franchise as Donkey [WATCH]
- Black Tony Can’t Come To Work Today, Because He’s Literally Stuck [WATCH]
- Netflix’s “You People” Makes Big Splash In Opening Weekend
- Rest In Power Amber Carr: Sister Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies From Heart Complications
- Airbnb Slave Cabins: Why Was This Even A Thing?
- Prosecutor Drops R. Kelly Sex-Abuse Charges
- Jason Whitlock Blames Tyre Nichols’ Killing On Black Single Moms: ‘They Don’t Want Us Focused On Reality’
- 4 White Supremacists Sentenced For Hate Crime After Brutally Beating A Black DJ
- Gear Up For Rihanna’s ‘Road to Halftime’ With Apple Music
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Remembers Brandon Smiley [WATCH]