According to Channel 2 Action News, some fixed income tenants in the Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta, GA are being forced out of their apartment complex, with no help of finding another place to live. The residents of The Darlington in Buckhead are confused and frustrated because they genuinely might not have a roof over their heads come October.
The residents of The Darlington in Buckhead are confused and frustrated because they genuinely might not have a roof over their heads come October.
Tenants found the eviction letter on their doorsteps earlier this week, demanding they be out the building by Oct 17th. Under Georgia law, property owners can kick out tenants if they give up to 30 days notice, but the practice is seen by many to be cruel unless it’s warranted.
- NBA Player Zach Randolph’s Wife Files For Divorce Weeks After A “Hacked” Tweet
- JAY-Z Announces His First Cannabis Brand, MONOGRAM
- Kristen Welker Achieves The Seemingly Impossible Of Keeping Order At Final Debate
- Busta Rhymes Shows Off Rock-Solid Abs, 50 Cent Throws Light Jabs
- It Sure Seems Like Black Folks Are Fueling The Record Number Of Early Voters
- “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” Rapper Silento Arrested After Allegedly Driving 143 MPH
- Snowman & The King: T.I. vs Jeezy To Start Verzuz Season 2
- Old Spice Teams With NFL Stars To Launch Decade Long Initiative To Increase High School Graduation Rates
- People Think Biden Threw Obama Under The Bus On Immigration During Final Presidential Debate
- Black Tony Says He’s Leaving The Rickey Smiley Morning Show! [WATCH]
Fixed Income Residents Get Kicked Out Of A Buckhead Apartment Complex was originally published on hotspotatl.com