Any cereal fans out there? It looks like the CDC just put out a warning for people that likes Honey Smacks cereal. There is a salmonella outbreak and has caused over 133 people to be hospitalized in several different states. The CDC is advising anyone with the cereal not to eat it.
If you haven’t heard the Emmys is filled with so many Black nominations. Issa Rae, Donald Glover, John Legend and so many more could possibly win. T.I. also released a statement saying his show isn’t coming back until you hear it from him or Tiny.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- When I Was Younger: Blac Youngsta Explains How To Become A Millionaire, What ‘Church On Sunday,’ Has To Do With It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Towanda Braxton To Face Questions Over Of Alleged Fraud In $76K Bankruptcy Matter
- T.I.’s Daughter Deyjah Harris Deleted Her Social Media Accounts
- MCU Casting Director Reveals Chadwick Boseman, Lupita Nyong’o Initially Auditioned For Other Roles
- Akon Says Kanye West Running For President Would Be ‘Great For The Culture’
- Idris Elba Joins Cast of JAY-Z Produced All-Black Western, ‘The Harder They Fall’
- Arizona Police Officer Who Arrested 15-Year-Old With No Limbs Has Placed On Leave
- She Get It From Her Mama: Ming Lee Simmons Shoots For CR Fashion Book And Looks Just Like Kimora
- The Gospel According To Ye: On Sunday Service At Lakewood And What’s Next
- Jay-Z Allegedly Disappointed in Colin Kaepernick’s Handling of NFL Workout