Gary With Da Tea is back and telling us all the celebrity gossip! Janet Jackson was the headliner at the Essence Music Festival and everyone loved her performance. She mentioned to fans that after the death of her father she was thinking about canceling the rest of the tour.
After speaking to her brothers they made her realize that Joe Jackson would tell her to finish what she started. Janet also came out and spoke about how she thought about committing suicide. She was married to a Muslim man for several years and wasn’t allowed to do certain things.
She was restricted from driving, wearing certain clothes, listening to music and couldn’t even see her dad after he had a stroke. Kevin Hart recently celebrated a birthday and some say his wife, Eniko Hart was upset because she had to take her shoes off to get in a picture with him. Gary mentioned that her feet got dirty when she did that and didn’t like it.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tank Debuts ‘Can’t Let It Show’, Talks New Movie Role & Transitioning Into Stand Up Comedy [WATCH]
- Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Says He Recommended Syria Airstrike: ‘We Know What We Hit’
- QAnon Shaman Says Trump Pardoning Lil Wayne Made Him Question Loyalty
- 8 Legendary Black Hollywood Beauties Who Broke The Mold
- New York Times Internal Report Admits Its Coverage Has Been Rooted In White Perspectives
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Rep. Al Green Blasts Republicans Voting Against ‘Equality’ For LGBTQ: ‘Have You No Shame?’
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- Lizzo’s Extra Long Braid And Gold Fronts Are The Mood All 2021
- Rep. Maxine Waters Honoring ‘The Audacity’ Of Megan The Stallion’s Single ‘WAP’