Gary With Da Tea is back and telling us all the celebrity gossip! Janet Jackson was the headliner at the Essence Music Festival and everyone loved her performance. She mentioned to fans that after the death of her father she was thinking about canceling the rest of the tour.
After speaking to her brothers they made her realize that Joe Jackson would tell her to finish what she started. Janet also came out and spoke about how she thought about committing suicide. She was married to a Muslim man for several years and wasn’t allowed to do certain things.
She was restricted from driving, wearing certain clothes, listening to music and couldn’t even see her dad after he had a stroke. Kevin Hart recently celebrated a birthday and some say his wife, Eniko Hart was upset because she had to take her shoes off to get in a picture with him. Gary mentioned that her feet got dirty when she did that and didn’t like it.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- President Biden To Pardon All Federal Offenses Of Simple Marijuana Possession
- Gary’s Tea: Lyfe Jennings Receives Backlash After Sharing His Jeffrey Dahmer Prison Story [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Brat Talks About Mase & Diddy Beef & How The Music Industry REALLY Works! [WATCH]
- That’s The Way Love Goes: When Commenting “Love from the DMV” On Janet Jackson’s IG Live Causes Mad Confusion
- OVO And Canada Goose Revive Partnership For New Capsule Collection
- More Than 30 Dead, Dozens of Children Killed in Mass Shooting At Thailand Daycare
- NFL ‘Karen’: Man Who Ran On Field Calls Cops On Rams Players Who Tackled Him
- Ayesha Curry Gives Us Style Goals In Miu Miu For Paris Fashion Week
- Ten Things You Shouldn’t Say To A DJ At Homecoming…..OR EVER!
- Suspected White Supremacist Involved In Brutal Ax Attack On Black Man Faces 10 Years In Prison For Racist Hate Crime