Jamie Foxx is not a reckless penis slapper. At least that’s what the authorities dec idea as he won’t be facing charges for an alleged penis slapping incident back in 2002.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Apparently, the alleged victim took too long to come forward. No pun intended, we swear.
Las Vegas PD tells us … Foxx is in the clear — at least criminally — because the statute of limitations of 3 years has long since run. The case was previously listed as an open investigation. As for a civil suit … nope — the statute of limitations has also run.
We broke the story … the woman accused Foxx of assaulting her 16 years ago at a party at his place, when he tried to get her to perform oral sex on him. She claims she refused … so he slapped her in the face with his penis.
Foxx denied the claims as soon as they were made.
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- Tory Lanez Appeals Guilty Verdict in Megan Thee Stallion Shooting Following Support from Drake
- Oprah Winfrey Steps Down From Weightwatchers Board After Admitting She Used Weight-Loss Drugs
- Terrence Howard Faces $1 Million Tax Bill Although Claiming It Was ‘Immoral’ For ‘US Government To Charge Taxes To Descendants Of Slaves’
- Study Shows Marijuana Used As Little as Monthly Can Increase Heart Attack and Stroke Risk
- Cam Newton on Viral Fight: I’m Disappointed in Myself’
Jamie Foxx Won’t Face Charges For Allegedly Hitting A Woman In The Face was originally published on hiphopwired.com
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
And You Woo Woo WHAT?! ‘Embarrassed’ Jeffrey Osborne Concertgoers Seek $2M In Emotional Distress Lawsuit
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Oh My, Oh Why: Fans Share Reactions To Tyler Perry’s ‘Mea Culpa’ On Social Media
Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: 'Without A Tan, I’m Caramel'
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Diddy Hires "Super Lawyer" Who Defended Jeffrey Epstein Co-Conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell