Jamie Foxx is not a reckless penis slapper. At least that’s what the authorities dec idea as he won’t be facing charges for an alleged penis slapping incident back in 2002.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Apparently, the alleged victim took too long to come forward. No pun intended, we swear.
Las Vegas PD tells us … Foxx is in the clear — at least criminally — because the statute of limitations of 3 years has long since run. The case was previously listed as an open investigation. As for a civil suit … nope — the statute of limitations has also run.
We broke the story … the woman accused Foxx of assaulting her 16 years ago at a party at his place, when he tried to get her to perform oral sex on him. She claims she refused … so he slapped her in the face with his penis.
Foxx denied the claims as soon as they were made.
- Actor Clarence Gilyard, ‘Walker, Texas Ranger’ Star, Dead At 66
- Cardi B Says She Feels Hopeless Trying To Make Offset Happy After Takeoff’s Death
- Monique Samuels Says She’s Exiting Love & Marriage: DC & Finished With Reality TV
- HBCU Bomb Threats: Juvenile Facing State Penalties FBI Says
- Tia Mowry Takes to Instagram To Share How She’s Indulging In Self Care
Jamie Foxx Won’t Face Charges For Allegedly Hitting A Woman In The Face was originally published on hiphopwired.com