Officials in South Africa are investigating an incident where a woman was declared dead at the scene of a crash, placed in a morgue freezer, then found alive.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The incident occurred on June 24. After a car crash paramedics declared people dead at the scene, reports USA Today.
Forensic officers brought the bodies to a morgue, several hours later, an officer discovered the woman was alive in a morgue freezer, USA Today reports.
Distress Alert Paramedics followed all protocols, “this did not happen because our paramedics are not properly trained. There is no proof of any negligence by our crew‚” the manager, Gerrit Brandnick told Times LIVE.
The woman remained hospitalized and in critical condition, a spokesman for the Gauteng provincial health department told USA Today.
- Beyoncé And Adidas Reportedly Agree To End Ivy Park Partnership
- Janelle Monáe Is Highlighting The Legacy Of Progressive Black Artist Loïs Mailou Jones
- Watch: Mo’Nique Reintroduces Herself In Netflix Stand Up Special ‘My Name is Mo’Nique’ Trailer
- Gary’s Tea: Nick Cannon Regrets Not Having Kids With His Ex
- Not Just For Kicks: SNIPES Celebrates Women’s History Month By Launching Its ‘Breaking Ceilings’ Series Featuring Scottie Beam, Didi Richards & More
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Da Brat Cradles Her Adorable Baby Bump On Instagram
ATL Reacts to Cee-Lo Green Falling Off a Horse at Shawty Lo Party
‘The Wire’ Actor Lance Reddick Has Died, Age 60
Congrats! Tamar Braxton Is Engaged!
Okay, Let’s Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM
Michael B. Jordan And Jonathan Majors Give Angela Bassett A Shoutout At The Oscars
CASSIUS Gems: 15 Times Bianca Lawson Proved She Was Ageless On Instagram