Special K is back and talking about what people really want to say about certain things. Sometimes we end up in situations where we really don’t say what we mean to not hurt someone’s feelings or sound rude. One example he gave is when a man says he left his phone in the car while working out, but really meaning he was smashing his side piece.
Sometimes a woman will say I can’t come over because I need my breaks fix and what she’s really saying is you need to pay for it. When a woman says I don’t normally do this usually means that she always does this. Never trust someone that tells you they will pay you back when they get paid and then says why you sweating me for $40 bucks.
Special K also said when a woman says she needs to rollback it normally means she tired of hoeing after 10 years. Another funny one was a man paying for a meal and telling his girl to pay for it even though he knew he only had $7 in his account.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Dr. Fauci Explains Why COVID-19 Cases Are Increasing With The Delta Variant [WATCH]
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Congratulates Rickey Smiley & Da Brat On Their Good News! [WATCH]
- We Will See Da Brat Open Up About Her Relationship In New Reality Show, ‘Brat Loves Judy’
- Aaliyah’s Estate Issues Statement About ‘Unauthorized’ Projects’ & Protecting Her Legacy
- This Post & Delete Video Sparked Dating Rumors Between Yung Miami & Diddy
- Prayers: Comedian Tony Baker’s 21-Year-Old Son Passes Away
- Rickey Smiley Nominated For Syndicated Personality of the Year!
- Simone Biles Shares That Her Aunt Died While She Was Away At The Tokyo Olympics
- Grandmaster Flash Says He Heard Dr. Dre’s New Album And It Will Change The Game
- R. Kelly Says He’s Broke Weeks Before Trial Starts