Summer is approaching and a lot of people will be making potato salad to bring to cookouts. Rickey Smiley spoke about how he loves mustard in his potato salad. Gary With Da Tea agreed and doesn’t like too much mayo. Juicy believes that potato salad should have both, but more so mustard.
Gary also talked about how people need to smash the potatoes because he hates chunks. Rickey doesn’t like when people put unnecessary items in potato salad like onions. How do you like your potato salad?
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Mind, Body, Business: Maria More Shares Lessons From Her Father [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Reveal Their Child’s Name [WATCH]
- Comedian Louie Anderson Passes Away At Age 68
- Brittany Renner Claps Back At “Fresh And Fit” Podcast Members
- Mitch McConnell Suggests Black Americans Aren’t Really ‘Americans’
- WATCH: Two Suspects In Young Dolph’s Murder Case Appear In Court
- Forthcoming Doc ‘We Need To Talk About Cosby’ Unpacks Bill Cosby’s Legacy [Video]
- Treach Talks Getting Into Character For Lifetime Film, ‘Vanished: Searching for My Sister’ [WATCH]
- Cheryl Hickmon, President Of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated Has Passed Away
- Antonio Brown Claims “There’s Nothing Wrong With My Mental Health”