According to a new poll, support for Donald Trump from Black males doubled after Kanye West’s positive tweets about his homie, Comrade Cheeto. However, don’t be one of those people who falls for the jig.
Reports the Washington Times, which is a right-leaning, conservative outlet:
A new poll shows that there was a significant uptick in support for President Trump among black males following tweets from hip-hop mogul Kanye West appearing to back the president.
According to a Reuters poll taken April 29, 22 percent of black males approved of the president’s job performance, up from 11 percent one week earlier. Seven percent of the demographic also reported having “mixed feelings” about the president, up from 1.5 percent.
Seventy-one percent of the cohort still said they disapproved of Mr. Trump’s performance in office.
Support among black females remained relatively steady over that same span, increasing slightly from 6 to 9 percent.
In the same poll, 54% of participants disapproved of Trump’s performance as President while 42% approved.
Also keep in mind, this is one poll and when you look at the raw numbers, 118 Black males approved of Trump the prior week compared to 171 the next week. Support among Black males had been up and down for all the weeks prior (who are these coons anyway?). So a reflection of the culture, this poll is definitely not.
Lastly, the poll was completed before Ye went full slavery apologist.
As for Yeezy, he’s back in Wyoming working on those albums.
- Gary’s Tea: Chris Brown Said No Darkies At His Birthday Party, Allegedly Asks Dark Skin Woman To Leave
- NY Boy Spends $2,618 On Spongebob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event
- Exclusive: DJ Cassidy Talks “Pass the Mic” Series Ahead of Special BET Mother’s Day Episode
- ‘Oppressive Policy’: Racial Justice Organizations Condemn Black Lives Matter Ban At Olympics
Black Male Support For Trump Doubles After Kanye West Tweets was originally published on hiphopwired.com