Nicki Minaj is back on social media doing part of what she likes to do, which is share with fans and onlookers behind the scenes looks at her creative process. During one such Instagram post, a woman made it her mission to come for the Queens superstar and caught a verbal lashing in the end.
Teasing footage from behind the scenes for the “Barbie Tingz” video shoot, Minaj posted a video of her getting makeup applied behind the scenes. The woman who commented wrote in the post, “Isn’t your body fake??? You paid to look like you.”
Minaj fired back with, “U can’t even show ur whole face. Must suck to be so jealous, miserable, insecure & ugly.”
On a positive note, it appears Nicki Minaj’s return to the scene is getting a lot of support from fans who were awaiting her return to form. Check out some of the imagery in question, including the comment courtesy of The Shade Room’s IG page, below.
- Jeff Johnson: “Love Yourself Enough To Do What Nobody Else Is Going To Do For You” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Church Announcements: Bernice Jenkins Says Pastor Won’t Be Blessing Babies With Crazy Names [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prank Call: Woman Goes Off For Being Accused Of An Unpaid Bill At Her Last Job [EXCLUSIVE]
- Nicki Minaj Shares Her Thoughts On Alleged Issues With Cardi B [EXCLUSIVE]
- Omarosa Talks About Donald Trump Being Racist And Recording Conversations In The White House [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Nicki Minaj Obliterates Woman Who Said Her Body Was Fake was originally published on hiphopwired.com