Jeff Johnson was recently called out by Derrick Jackson for talking about relationships. He wanted to clear the air and explain what exactly he wanted to say. Jeff mentioned that people need to be more honest with themselves about why they cheat as well as why they don’t want to leave the person they shouldn’t be with.
He also talked about the “meantime” person, it’s the person that you’re playing with in between relationships. Jeff believes you need to hold yourself more accountable about why you’re cheating and unhappy. Tell us what you think about what Jeff Johnson said.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Ideas For The Obamas Now That They Have A Netflix Deal
- Kanye West Pays $85K For Rights To Whitney Houston’s Drug Bathroom Pic
- Rachel Dolezal Facing Charges Of Welfare Fraud
- How Uncle Bruce Is Doing After Heart Surgery [EXCLUSIVE]
- La La Is Turning Her Book “The Love Playbook” Into A Movie With Queen Latifah
- Morgan Freeman Issues Apology After Hit With Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Trump Fixes His Face To Say Protesting NFL Players Should Be Deported [VIDEO]
- Offset Says He Crashed Avoiding A Crackhead [VIDEO]
- Korean Boss Who Slapped Black Female Employee Facing Charges
- “Empire” Recap: The Lyons Go Out With A Pregnancy, A Proposal & A Death