Jeff Johnson was recently called out by Derrick Jackson for talking about relationships. He wanted to clear the air and explain what exactly he wanted to say. Jeff mentioned that people need to be more honest with themselves about why they cheat as well as why they don’t want to leave the person they shouldn’t be with.
He also talked about the “meantime” person, it’s the person that you’re playing with in between relationships. Jeff believes you need to hold yourself more accountable about why you’re cheating and unhappy. Tell us what you think about what Jeff Johnson said.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Taraji P. Henson Gets Her Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Coffee Is In Danger Of Becoming Extinct
- Cardi B Claps Back At Tomi Lahren’s ‘Genius Political Mind’ Comment
- MAGA Hat Wearing Teenagers Mock Native American Elder Nathan Phillips [VIDEO]
- Erykah Badu Gets Booed After Defending R. Kelly At Chicago Concert
- Chicago Cops Raid R. Kelly’s Studio, Singer Denies Living In Space
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- I Never, Ever Left My Niece Alone In The Studio: Sparkle Shares What Was Left Out Of “Surviving R. Kelly” [VIDEO]
- Hip-Hop Spot: Migos Almost Performed For The Super Bowl, Common Speaks Out About Travis Scott & More
- Gary’s Tea: Mariah Carey Sues Former Assistant For Allegedly Stealing, Trina Wants To Have A Baby & More