It’s Friday so that means new music and movies are coming out. Headkrack spoke about how The Weeknd released a secret album titled, “My Dear Melancholy.” He mentioned that it reminds him of the old music he used to do and it could possibly make you feel sad.
Tyler Perry’s “Acrimony,” starring Taraji P. Henson hits theaters today and fans are excited. If you’re staying at home turn on some Netflix to watch “Rapture.” It’s all about past and present rappers and how they got into the game.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Yung Miami Welcomes Baby Summer! [PHOTO]
- LisaRaye Explains How Duane Martin Ruined Her Marriage [VIDEO]
- Are You Here For A ‘Clueless’ Reboot With Dionne As The Main Character?
- Lala Anthony Has A Message For Those Who Say She Can’t Act
- High School Student Tackled By Classmates For Bringing Gun To School
- Wendy Williams Addresses “Very Tough Year” While Accepting Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame [VIDEO]
- Fans Call Out The Game For Exploiting The Late Nipsey Hussle’s Name, He Claps Back
- Nicki Minaj Announced Adele Collaboration, Then Back Pedaled
- Snoop Dogg Is In The Game, Announced As A Playable Character In ‘Madden NFL 20’
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent