We’ve known for some time now that Kenya Moore has wanted a family, perhaps desperately. A few months ago, at the end of the year, there were reports that Moore flew to Barbados for an in vitro fertilization procedure in November. The next month, there were already rumors that the procedure was successful and she was expecting a child with her husband Marc Daly.
While it might have been too early to make the announcement at that time, now, 3-4 months later, Moore would be out of her first trimester and ready to share the news.
According to reports from Love B Scott, Moore announced that she is pregnant. The report over at Love B Scott says that the announcement might have secured her peach for another season. Apparently, producers are not happy that she has decided to keep her newly minted marriage off of the cameras. Indeed, people who have been following the show will want to see how she handles this new chapter in her life.
Kenya, 47, is expected to give birth before the end of this year.
If what we’re hearing is true, congratulations to Kenya and Marc!
- Kim Kardashian Shares Sweetest Photo Of Sons Saint & Psalm
- Kamala Harris Proposes Investing $1B To End Nationwide Rape Kit Backlog
- Mother Of Nipsey’s Daughter Says Family Has Stopped Taking Care Of Her Since His Passing
- Serena Williams Vows To Never Stop Fighting For Equality No Matter What Her Critics Say
- Melyssa Ford Says She Contemplated Suicide After Car Accident
- Cardi B Explains Why She Won’t Go On A Headlining Tour
- Founder Of Louisiana African-American Museum Found Dead In Trunk Of Car
- Patti LaBelle Partners With Walmart For Frozen Soul Food Line
- Boxing Legend Pernell “Sweet Pea” Whitaker Killed In Virginia Beach
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Employees Handed Over 20 Underage Sex Tapes To Feds