We’ve known for some time now that Kenya Moore has wanted a family, perhaps desperately. A few months ago, at the end of the year, there were reports that Moore flew to Barbados for an in vitro fertilization procedure in November. The next month, there were already rumors that the procedure was successful and she was expecting a child with her husband Marc Daly.
While it might have been too early to make the announcement at that time, now, 3-4 months later, Moore would be out of her first trimester and ready to share the news.
According to reports from Love B Scott, Moore announced that she is pregnant. The report over at Love B Scott says that the announcement might have secured her peach for another season. Apparently, producers are not happy that she has decided to keep her newly minted marriage off of the cameras. Indeed, people who have been following the show will want to see how she handles this new chapter in her life.
Kenya, 47, is expected to give birth before the end of this year.
If what we’re hearing is true, congratulations to Kenya and Marc!
- The Weeknd Can Now Feel His Face, Says He Is “Sober Lite” After Quiting Hard Drugs
- Talk It Out Tuesday: How To Know If You Are In Alignment With Yourself [WATCH]
- Reports Of Shaun King’s ‘Lavish’ Home Exacerbate Lingering Controversy Over His Finances
- Gary’s Tea: Bun B Opens Trill Burgers In Houston, Texas [WATCH]
- Georgia Man Shoots His Girlfriend 4 Times After His Unemployment Password Didn’t Work
- Dolly Parton Used Her Whitney Houston Royalties To Help A Black Community
- GOP Candidate Copies Sen. Raphael Warnock’s ‘I Love Puppies’ Ad
- Wayne Brady Tells Racist Voicemail Heckler To “Kiss My A**”
- Victim Or Vilification? ‘The Wire’ Actor Claims Sex Abuse On Journalist Ex-Girlfriend For Touching His Butt
- A Twitter User Hilariously Dubbed A NYC Streetballer “Hookah Doncic” After Video of Him Smoking While Hooping Goes Viral