We’ve known for some time now that Kenya Moore has wanted a family, perhaps desperately. A few months ago, at the end of the year, there were reports that Moore flew to Barbados for an in vitro fertilization procedure in November. The next month, there were already rumors that the procedure was successful and she was expecting a child with her husband Marc Daly.
While it might have been too early to make the announcement at that time, now, 3-4 months later, Moore would be out of her first trimester and ready to share the news.
According to reports from Love B Scott, Moore announced that she is pregnant. The report over at Love B Scott says that the announcement might have secured her peach for another season. Apparently, producers are not happy that she has decided to keep her newly minted marriage off of the cameras. Indeed, people who have been following the show will want to see how she handles this new chapter in her life.
Kenya, 47, is expected to give birth before the end of this year.
If what we’re hearing is true, congratulations to Kenya and Marc!
- Woman Claims She Was Attacked By Bed Bugs While Sleeping At Disneyland Hotel
- Remy Ma And Papoose’s ‘Grease’ Inspired Baby Shower Was So Cute! [PHOTOS]
- President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper Ramps Up With Awards, Conference
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Cookie And Lucious Kill Kingsley With Kindness
- Lil Jon To Open Up Second School In Ghana
- Gary’s Tea: Nicki Minaj Reveals More About Her Dating Life, Michael B. Jordan Earns A Spot On GQ’s “Man Of The Year” & More
- Rickey Smiley On How He’s Challenging His Kids Now To Have Successful Careers In The Future
- White Professor Calls Police On Black Student Who Put Her Feet Up In Class [Video]
- Chance The Rapper Partners With MGM To Bring ‘Hope’ To The Big Screen
- Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton To Marry By The End Of The Year [VIDEO]