We’ve known for some time now that Kenya Moore has wanted a family, perhaps desperately. A few months ago, at the end of the year, there were reports that Moore flew to Barbados for an in vitro fertilization procedure in November. The next month, there were already rumors that the procedure was successful and she was expecting a child with her husband Marc Daly.
While it might have been too early to make the announcement at that time, now, 3-4 months later, Moore would be out of her first trimester and ready to share the news.
According to reports from Love B Scott, Moore announced that she is pregnant. The report over at Love B Scott says that the announcement might have secured her peach for another season. Apparently, producers are not happy that she has decided to keep her newly minted marriage off of the cameras. Indeed, people who have been following the show will want to see how she handles this new chapter in her life.
Kenya, 47, is expected to give birth before the end of this year.
If what we’re hearing is true, congratulations to Kenya and Marc!
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- Chicago Police Arrest 2 Black Men Suspected In Jussie Smollett Attack
- ‘Fortnite’ Lawsuits Looking Shaky: Copyright Office Says Nah To Alfonso Ribeiro Registering “Carlton Dance”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Deion Sanders And Tracey Edmonds Get Engaged!