We’ve known for some time now that Kenya Moore has wanted a family, perhaps desperately. A few months ago, at the end of the year, there were reports that Moore flew to Barbados for an in vitro fertilization procedure in November. The next month, there were already rumors that the procedure was successful and she was expecting a child with her husband Marc Daly.
While it might have been too early to make the announcement at that time, now, 3-4 months later, Moore would be out of her first trimester and ready to share the news.
According to reports from Love B Scott, Moore announced that she is pregnant. The report over at Love B Scott says that the announcement might have secured her peach for another season. Apparently, producers are not happy that she has decided to keep her newly minted marriage off of the cameras. Indeed, people who have been following the show will want to see how she handles this new chapter in her life.
Kenya, 47, is expected to give birth before the end of this year.
If what we’re hearing is true, congratulations to Kenya and Marc!
- Sean Paul Says Jay-Z Wasn’t Comfortable With Him Around Beyoncé After “Baby Boy” Success
- Counselor Yunetta Spring Dismisses Myths About Meditation [WATCH]
- Meagan Good Contemplates Motherhood & Society’s Timeline On Life And Love
- Wendy Williams Responds To Her Brother’s Comments About Her Not Attending Her Mother’s Funeral
- Everything You Need To Know About The CROWN Act
- Ciera Payton Shares What Surprised Her The Most About Wendy Williams’ Story [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- NFL Co-Opts MLK’s Quote About ‘Injustice Anywhere’ After Blacklisting Kaepernick For Protesting Police Violence
- How Kamala Harris’ Style Will Set The Tone Of Her Vice Presidency
- Buffalo Bills Fans Donate $150K to Ravens QB Lamar Jackson’s Favorite Charity
- Bow Wow Feels ‘Singled Out’ By Houston’s Mayor Over COVID-19 Violations At Club Events